my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Actually we own alot before the British we controlled way into present day mjland and some areas in Ethiopia and 1/3 of isaaq lived areas today:damsel:
British nearly half everything we owned from population to wealth to land:kanyeshrug: What you see today is half of what we owned:kanyecute:
Since when is losing half of your land something to brag about? :cosbyhmm:

Q

Queen Carawelo

We owned all of sool nearly half of sanaag some areas inside mjland what you call present day nugaal:eating:
Not including some areas in Ethiopia:eating:
Am not gonna argue with a chicken head in the past we gave nearly every sub clan the work including you mj fuckers:eating:

Looooooooool@ owned Nugaal. Don't let @Air Jalam see this, he will run you off from your thread.:chrisfreshhah:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
British foot soldiers wouldn't understand you were busy serving the white man:jgjrrmx:
First of all that doesn't answer my question.

Secondly, your folks used to cook for the British :francis:

Also this lmao
2mfkwl.png

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Awrtable have a sizable land in Nugaal too. Majerteen need to stop the propaganda. Be fair to other Daroods.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We owned all of sool nearly half of sanaag some areas inside mjland what you call present day nugaal:eating:
Not including some areas in Ethiopia:eating:
Am not gonna argue with a chicken head in the past we gave nearly every sub clan the work including you mj fuckers:eating:

Is that hard to believe? We live in nugaal today if you didn't know:)

You mean The Ilig Agreement of 1905 that the Mad Mullah signed with the Italians. He was gifted with Nugaal as a result. There's a reason why your people have no presence in coastal Nugaal today. :camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Awrtable have a sizable land in Nugaal too. Majerteen need to stop the propaganda. Be fair to other Daroods.

I bet you can't even name an Awrtable tuulo. lol Awrtable are our family and we get along very well. Mind your bidness.:idontlike:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
First of all that doesn't answer my question.

Secondly, your folks used to cook for the British :francis:

Also this lmao
2mfkwl.png
The last part was the farah garad sub clan small minority of them revolted against the dervish to bad for them:mjcry: Am not gonna make this into a shit throwing contest so be on your way:mjpls:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
The last part was the farah garad sub clan small minority of them revolted against the dervish to bad for them:mjcry: Am not gonna make this into a shit throwing contest so be on your way:mjpls:
Small minority?
jaajuus.png

But like you said let's not start a shit throwing contest, we don't want someone's shit being aired out don't we now? :hemad:

Now answer my first question, when is losing half your land something brag about?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Over my dead body:ufdup:

We'll wait in the cut is not our time yet:fredo:Ones mj is vulnerable we'll attack from las anod district:ehh:

Do you actually think my uncles from back home will slip and let y'all take over? I don't think so. We are ready. Come at us breh

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Small minority?
jaajuus.png

But like you said let's not start a shit throwing contest, we don't want someone's shit being aired out don't we now? :hemad:
First of all jamac siyaad are small minority inside dhulbahante same as the other group comparing there numbers to dhulbahante as whole so my previous statement is still true:camby:
So unless mohamud garad or farah garad as a whole sided with the British move along:camby:
Jamac siyaad is a small section of mohamud garad :camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do you actually think my uncles from back home will slip and let y'all take over? I don't think so. We are ready. Come at us breh
We'll attack from the west when hg attacks from the south:banderas:Garowe is only few miles away from our district:denzelnigga:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
First of all jamac siyaad are small minority inside dhulbahante same as the other group comparing there numbers to dhulbahante as whole so my previous statement is still true:camby:
So unless mohamud garad or farah garad as a whole sided with the British move along:camby:
Jamac siyaad is a small section of mohamud garad :camby:
Hebel Garaad ama Hebel Faarax, you think I give a shit about the subclans in your tribe? You're all qurjiiles to everyone lol

The point is you can't be spewing the Isaaq were the only ones working for the British nonsense when your folks have been documented of doing the same thing :umad:

Now for the love of God, can you please explain to me how losing half your land is something worth bragging about? I really wanna know the answer to this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending