my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hebel Garaad ama Hebel Faarax, you think I give a shit about the subclans in your tribe? You're all qurjiiles to everyone lol

The point is you can't be spewing the Isaaq were the only ones working for the British nonsense when your folks have been documented of doing the same thing :umad:

Now for the love of God, can you please explain to me how losing half your land is something worth bragging about? I really wanna know the answer to this lol
Leave my thread you shitty gaal lover:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If gaal lovers gotta dip from this thread then I guess off you go :lolbron:

Walaal no hard feelings to young @bandit but if he wants to try to sneak diss, best believe mandem coming with receipts :mjdontkno:
Typical mj and isaaq alliance
I'll make a thread dedicated to your people on some other time about you servant history don't f*ck this thread up:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'll make a thread dedicated to your people on some other time about you servant history don't f*ck this thread up:camby:
Looooooooool

Are you kidding me. I was literally telling them to leave you alone.

If gaal lovers gotta dip from this thread then I guess off you go :lolbron:

Walaal no hard feelings to young @bandit but if he wants to try to sneak diss, best believe mandem coming with receipts :mjdontkno:
Walaal. You're right. If he can sneak diss then he can suffer the consequences. Keep posting the receipts. I will be over here drinking my shaah.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Looooooooool

Are you kidding me. I was literally telling them to leave you alone.

Walaal. You're right. If he can sneak diss then he can suffer the consequences. Keep posting the receipts. I will be over here drinking my shaah.
No your patronizing me typical mj always siding with the enemy:uCkf6mf:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
MJ Isaaq alliance? :lebronwtf:

Dude you and your folks really need to own up to your shortcomings. Blaming others and coming up with conspiracy theories won't get you guys anywhere

I'm down for a history thread sometime in the future where more receipts will indeed be dropped @Idol

ill tell Ethiopia it can use port of Las qoray for free for srveral years if it agrees to arm u with liiyuu

Abti I wld give my life to free khatumo

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The treacherous dhabayaco are the biggest obstacle to Darood unity. Also, they are the biggest enemy of Dhulbahante. At least with iidoors, we know where we stand. Dhabayacos on the other hand want to cry daroodnimo and hartinimo while trying to sabotage us. We need to bring MOD back for good and outcast dhabayaco while encouraging walaalaha Galmudug to strong-arm Mudug from these backstabbing fucks.

Abtis dabaycos n eydoors r weak they r just boasting gals

Khatumo will be created trussss I knw dhulos in US military preparing for eydoors

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The treacherous dhabayaco are the biggest obstacle to Darood unity. Also, they are the biggest enemy of Dhulbahante. At least with iidoors, we know where we stand. Dhabayacos on the other hand want to cry daroodnimo and hartinimo while trying to sabotage us. We need to bring MOD back for good and outcast dhabayaco while encouraging walaalaha Galmudug to strong-arm Mudug from these backstabbing fucks.
Halyey Langaab:umad:MOD ain't ever coming back. We know your people aren't shit unless someone leads ya :snoop:When will y'all ever step your shit up instead of relying on other niggaz? We need to bring back MOD kulaha :russ:Y'all are a bunch of foot soldiers nothing else. Fuking khasaaro:pacspit:

Abtis my subclan Mohamed zubayr is enough to fuccccc eydoors n daboyacos

We need our odays to come together n tell them to work with hawiye to revive the old Somalia where dabayaco n eydoors used to eat our xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Halyey Langaab:umad:MOD ain't ever coming back. We know your people aren't shit unless someone leads ya :snoop:When will y'all ever step your shit up instead of relying on other niggaz? We need to bring back MOD kulaha :russ:Y'all are a bunch of foot soldiers nothing else. Fuking khasaaro:pacspit:
Were coming to you down and we'll take @Idol as prize and nugaal :gunsmiley:
Idol start learning my family tree:jgjrrmx:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Abtis my subclan Mohamed zubayr is enough to fuccccc eydoors n daboyacos

We need our odays to come together n tell them to work with hawiye to revive the old Somalia where dabayaco n eydoors used to eat our xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Let them talk sxb the future belongs to us:rejoice:

Abtis khatumo is so close to galmudug if talks with eydoorland don't work Somalia will just arm waqoyi rebels khatumo State n makhir n awdal

N we know eydors r not going to cooperate I can't wait till that day :banderas:

I'll be in taleeeeex Killin their eydor soldiers plantin khatumo flags:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending