my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

giphy.gif

Hafez

VIP
my family is from the south but this is where we first came from this village is near taleh:gunsmiley:
Oh nice bro. All this energy spent on hating each other should be spent doing something productive tbh, something that will drive Somalians forward.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bandit what's dhulbahante? Where did that name come from?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
But your people don't have a land. :damsel:
Actually we own alot before the British we controlled way into present day mjland and some areas in Ethiopia and 1/3 of isaaq lived areas today:damsel:
British nearly half everything we owned from population to wealth to land:kanyeshrug: What you see today is half of what we owned:kanyecute:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Actually we own alot before the British we controlled way into present day mjland and some areas in Ethiopia and 1/3 of isaaq lived areas today:damsel:
British nearly half everything we owned from population to wealth to land:kanyeshrug: What you see today is half of what we owned:kanyecute:
You didn't answer my question. What lands have you guys owned in the past? The British didn't do a thing. How can they take an invisible land? :cosbyhmm::drakewtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You didn't answer my question. What lands have you guys owned in the past? The British didn't do a thing. How can they take an invisible land? :cosbyhmm::drakewtf:
We owned all of sool nearly half of sanaag some areas inside mjland what you call present day nugaal:eating:
Not including some areas in Ethiopia:eating:
Am not gonna argue with a chicken head in the past we gave nearly every sub clan the work including you mj fuckers:eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending