my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support any people who believe in Somaliweyne. Puntland didn't do jack shit for Dhulos who were getting karbaash by SL in their own backyard. Khartumo should govern themselves.

waraabe

Your superior
I support any people who believe in Somaliweyne. Puntland didn't do jack shit for Dhulos who were getting karbaash by SL in their own backyard. Khartumo should govern themselves.

somaliwayn= me subsidising poor starving darods = me not gaining anything and darod gaining wealth

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
somaliwayn= me subsidising poor starving darods = me not gaining anything and darod gaining wealth

You realize Somaliland has an unemployment rate of 75%. Let's get to work sxb by rolling up our sleeves and helping to create some job growth for all those young university graduates that think Tahrib is the only prospect for a better life.

T

Tokio

You realize Somaliland has an unemployment rate of 75%. Let's get to work sxb by rolling up our sleeves and helping to create some job growth for all those young university graduates that think Tahrib is the only prospect for a better life.
Where do I sign up dee?

waraabe

Your superior

i am talking about the old union which meant the north was giving the south too much without getting anything in return.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i am talking about the old union which meant the north was giving the south too much without getting anything in return.

Think of it like this - you decided to enter into a marriage with some chick, you had some doubts about it beforehand but you optimistically followed suit. Now most of you thinks this marital trap is not for you, but a little piece of you thinks staying for the children is best, a broken home is not ideal. You are convinced her crazy and your crazy just don't go well together. Now you live separate lives, but she refuses to give you a divorce and the courts want to see you married to this chick like a Catholic. What will you do? Petition the courts. Will you get a new attorney? What is your plan of attack against this big broad?

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Think of it like this - you decided to enter into a marriage with some chick, you had some doubts about it beforehand but you optimistically followed suit. Now most of you thinks this marital trap is not for you, but a little piece of you thinks staying for the children is best, a broken home is not ideal. You are convinced her crazy and your crazy just don't go well together. Now you live separate lives, but she refuses to give you a divorce and the courts want to see you married to this chick like a Catholic. What will you do? Petition the courts. Will you get a new attorney? What is your plan of attack against this big broad?
good way of putting it. I believe the best course of action is to get a new attorney and petition the court as well as planning to skip town. I dont mind a union with say djibouti and somali ethiopia (isaaq, samaroon and ciise regions) because we all have a very similar dhaqan and a good understanding but it was a stupid decision to certainly join somalia

I knew you guys were the same as Dhulos always switching sides for the right price. A bunch of sellouts.

Why are you always going for the victim mentality? It's a disgrace and embarrassing to see yourself as a victim by constantly thinking Daroods have ulterior motives.

In case you don't understand SL has 3 million population verses Italian Somaliland which has 6-7 million. It's double the land and population. You really think the revenue should be split 50-50? That's delusional.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear to fucking god every fucking time I make a thread shit always turns to isaaqland:pacspit:f*ck them and there fake country I don't give a f*ck about their opinion leave my thread alone f*ck niggas:pacspit:

waraabe

Your superior
I knew you guys were the same as Dhulos always switching sides for the right price. A bunch of sellouts.

Why are you always going for the victim mentality? It's a disgrace and embarrassing to see yourself as a victim by constantly thinking Daroods have ulterior motives.

In case you don't understand SL has 3 million population verses Italian Somaliland which has 6-7 million. It's double the land and population. You really think the revenue should be split 50-50? That's delusional.

Lol what victim mentality, that is the opposite of victim mentality so clearly you don't understand what it means kid.

Somaliland has a population of 3.5 million and somalia has a population of 5 million, during the old union my money was taken and given to your shitty poor people, I don't mind helping your unproductive lowlife people but I can't have a union where I am carrying you. Also it doesn't matter if KY population is 1 million and yoursbis 100 million, since it is two states joining everything should be 50/50 isn't our fault you breed like rats. bottom line is I don't want you neither does anyone else in Somaliland. Good luck on your own

waraabe

Your superior
I swear to fucking god every fucking time I make a thread shit always turns to isaaqland:pacspit:f*ck them and there fake country I don't give a f*ck about their opinion leave my thread alone f*ck niggas:pacspit:
You are my property, I own you

You are kidding right? So you would have preferred if Puntland made reckless decision and intervened, in inner Dhulbahante conflict thus exacerbating the situation and jeopardising the lives of innocents people, just for the sake of political goals. Listen every PLer would love to see strong independent dhullo state, but until they organise their house in order and come as a one unit, they will always be in political limbo.

waraabe

Your superior
Look at that eydoor mahoka he probably looks jereer in real life like all eydoors

I fucced ur cousin in gashaamo
so let me get this straight, we look Madow in real life but you fucked my cousin (who also looks Madow)

low IQ is jebarti trait :russ::russ:

waraabe

Your superior
You are kidding right? So you would have preferred if Puntland made reckless decision and intervened, in inner Dhulbahante conflict thus exacerbating the situation and jeopardising the lives of innocents people, just for the sake of political goals. Listen every PLer would love to see strong independent dhullo state, but until they organise their house in order and come as a one unit, they will always be in political limbo.
dont lie , you know damn well you will get your ass handed to you if you attempted anything. No harti want you and no somali want you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts