My girl is knocked up again..second abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
If this story is true, my honest opinion is to find someone who's more qualified to provide you an answer.

I honestly think no one here is qualified to give legitimate advice for this woman. She needs to communicate to a professional who has experience dealing with people in these kind of cases.

Also, I think she also needs therapy. It appears that the type of men she attracts are not healthy.

Also, you'll have to forgive me for being skeptical of this story in light of the fact that there have been threads on Somalis insulting Ethiopians and vice versa. So yeah...

But on the off chance this is true, she needs professional help, as soon as possible.

Sometimes you appear to be too wise to be a farax. But then I remember you could be parroting the advice heard from a white man. The Somali male brain lacks any order or reasoning. Their first response is to incite violence and then ask questions later.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The evidence is as clear as day for anyone to see. Knowing ger knowledge can give you good points in a sheegato testm
There is no fucking evidence, stop spreading lies about me. A lot of people told me that you talk crap about me in the dm. Why would I claim something I am not for fking months.
That @Subeer nigga is already threatening to expose your y ass. The only time you exchange posts with me with me is when you accusing me of lying and shit.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Balanbale*
Waa Reer Dini on top of that. Why did he/she have to be one of us?

What kind of Marehan pretends to be Xabashi? Siiba Reer Dini :birdman:
Get a life you multinicking old lady I don’t even exchange posts with you.
I have seen you multiple times claiming me and accusing me of lying about my ethnicity

There is no fucking evidence, stop spreading lies about me. A lot of people told me that you crap about me in the dm. Why would I claim something I am not for fking months.
That @Subeer nigga is already threatening to expose your y ass. The only time you exchange posts with me with me is when you accusing me of lying and shit.
Calm down. We already exchanged posts. Anyway good day

Do pills differ in quality? Did she take a shitty pill?
His little swimmers were too fast for the pill lol

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Warya @Emily khanisyahow oo najis ah this whole time you've been masquerading as a ethiopian .
What a time wallahi!

Get a life you multinicking old lady I don’t even exchange posts with you.
I'm not the multinicker, you are.
Secondly, this is a forum so I can and will comment on things.
You diss Somali's while being a actually Somali from my clan. Nayaa/waryaa, you are a disgrace. You have no sharaf. Uff :vqbuyv0:

We have been friends since kindergarten. She is a smart girl with a god heart. She has been there for me I can’t cut off her when she needs my support the most:yloezpe:

Get ur platinum thread but if u reach 4 more
i-dont-know-who-you-are-but-if-you-keep-this-thread-alive-i-will-find-you-and-a-will-kill-you.jpg

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm not the multinicker, you are.
Secondly, this is a forum so I can and will comment on things.
You diss Somali's while being a actually Somali from my clan. Nayaa/waryaa, you are a disgrace. You have no sharaf. Uff :vqbuyv0:
Have I ever claimed your irrelevant clan ? Why are you claiming me? Is your clan small? Do y’all wanna boost your number or something:hmm:
What makes you think someone will diss their own people
You are special

Mods this old lady follows me around and harasses me

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sometimes you appear to be too wise to be a farax. But then I remember you could be parroting the advice heard from a white man. The Somali male brain lacks any order or reasoning. Their first response is to incite violence and then ask questions later.
If you still think I'm dumb, then my plan is working!

y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif

where are her brothers/uncles and male cousins?

why has she not been deported to somalia and killed off yet? honor kill does good in these cases,

what tribe is she?

a somali with an adoon baby garac, what is worse, weak men inn her family, she needs to go back to somalia and needs daqan celis

Have I ever claimed your irrelevant clan ? Why are you claiming me? Is your clan small? Do y’all wanna boost your number or something:hmm:
What makes you think someone will diss their own people
You are special

Mods this old lady follows me around and harasses me
I've quoted you a total of 5 times. That is not harassment, so you can stop with the bullshit.
Secondly, you outed your own self:mjlol:
We don't have amnesia. Don't go around pretending to be Ethiopian to talk shot about Somali's. If you hate yourself, own it. Waa lugu yaqaan :ulyin:

Alright my apprentice, welcome to Trolling 101

Lesson 1: Deciding what kind of troll you're gonna be.

You basically got 3 options:

a) A maniac. I've gone through this phase here and pretty much annoyed everyone on the forum cause of how insane I acted. I had loads of fun. But everyone hating you can make things less fun. If you genuinely don't care, then go wild. Buuuuuut, if you're gonna go all maniac, you gotta do it like Abaay Abaay. If you don't know who he is, he was a fkin lunatic, but always came in small dosages. Which made him funny as f*ck the rare times he joined a thread. @Samira is another good example.

b) A smartass: This is basically me. I generally pick my battles, point out the dumb shit people say and f*ck with them. It's all about clever execution. At first you'll type too much. Then you won't type enough. Then you're jokes will be too obscure. Eventually, you'll be smart enough for everyone to acknowledge and be funny in the same time. There's a learning period with this one. Another good example of this would be @AussieHustler. Someone who has a lot of potential to be this type of troll is Spiderman (as I typed his username, there doesn't appear to be an option for him o.o , did he get banned?!?!?!?!)

c) A depressed clown: Takes a lot of self loathing to pull this shit off. I've only seen one nigga pull this off right. The legendary Mustafa Hassan. This guy brought the idea of incel to the forum. This man single-handedly made threads so demoralizing, so self-defeating, so nihilistic, that is was funny in a fucked up way. I dunno how to explain it. But I died laughing at his threads. Hell, when he got banned, I made a whole thread directed to the admin to get him back. Didn't work, but that's life.

You'll get other lessons as time goes on.

@YourBroMoe

Wtf is this? @Gooney112 is from Birmingham and why use big complex words and paragraphs for a lesson with him? Basics only Sxb.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I've quoted you a total of 3-4 times. That is not harassment, so you can stop with the bullshit.
Secondly, you outed your own self:mjlol:
We don't have amnesia. Don't go around pretending to be Ethiopian to talk shot about Somali's. If you hate yourself, own it. Waa lugu yaqaan :ulyin:

The marehan clan want to boost numbers y’all

They even claiming me of all people, the most hated habesha:krs:
Y’all need to make multiple accounts and boost these people’s number:kanyehmm:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
where are her brothers/uncles and male cousins?

why has she not been deported to somalia and killed off yet? honor kill does good in these cases,

what tribe is she?

a somali with an adoon baby garac, what is worse, weak men inn her family, she needs to go back to somalia and needs daqan celis
Dude wtf are you ok ?
Are you alshabab or something
:krs:
Why would she get deported ? She was born and raised here. Her family are conservative and judgmental weirdos hence why they girl acted out l.

She is from the marehan tribe, she is related to @Luna :krs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts