My girl is knocked up again..second abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif

So now we're making up stories for the sake of a "platinum thread".
:bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So now we're making up stories for the sake of a "platinum thread".
:bell:
I don’t make up stories unlike you. This has really happened to my friend, I guess you haven’t seen the first thread about her. Stfu judgemental weirdo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If this story is true, my honest opinion is to find someone who's more qualified to provide you an answer.

I honestly think no one here is qualified to give legitimate advice for this woman. She needs to communicate to a professional who has experience dealing with people in these kind of cases.

Also, I think she also needs therapy. It appears that the type of men she attracts are not healthy.

Also, you'll have to forgive me for being skeptical of this story in light of the fact that there have been threads on Somalis insulting Ethiopians and vice versa. So yeah...

But on the off chance this is true, she needs professional help, as soon as possible.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If this story is true, my honest opinion is to find someone who's more qualified to provide you an answer.

I honestly think no one here is qualified to give legitimate advice for this woman. She needs to communicate to a professional who has experience dealing with people in these kind of cases.

Also, I think she also needs therapy. It appears that the type of men she attracts are not healthy.

Also, you'll have to forgive me for being skeptical of this story in light of the fact that there have been threads on Somalis insulting Ethiopians and vice versa. So yeah...

But on the off chance this is true, she needs professional help, as soon as possible.

Honestly you are only one who gave sensible advice. Therapy is expensive and she is not the hope opens up to people that easily. Tbh I don’t know what to tell her but to support her.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
emily you already know what this forum is all about what the f*ck do hope to achieve with this bakhti thread,any way your friend is an idiot also she is a trash
Esmail you are racist piece of crap. Hope your daughter has kids by a Tanzanian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending