My girl is knocked up again..second abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
She doesn’t have coverage tho, she told me that she goes to planned parenthood for testing. No you are not being judgmental she is reckless. I wanna go off on her but I feel bad..trying to be nice to her atm.
The last thing she needs is nice.

Do her a solid and tell her exactly what’s up. That’s what being a real friend is all about.

y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif
bastard lives matter :siilaanyolaugh:

tell her to have the bastard:siilaanyosmile:

so the father is a white guy??
atleast the bastard will have a high iq level

y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif
So now we're making up stories for the sake of a "platinum thread".
:bell:
she defo make this up.

every1 one here is a low life and have no real friends

Wait why are people rating my thread qashin? Are you people ok :gucciwhat:
She has 2 option and as her friend you owe her the truth and not neutral position.

Option 1. She has the baby, lose her family due to stigma. Dont have resources for a child. She is not with the baby father and he doesnt sound responsible. For me this is a life in struggle for years.

Option 2. She has abortion. Learn from her mistakes. Start learning to pick better partners and get her life in order.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
bastard lives matter :siilaanyolaugh:

tell her to have the bastard:siilaanyosmile:

so the father is a white guy??
atleast the bastard will have a high iq level

He is light skinned African American with white grandma maybe that is where he inherited the green eyes from

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She has 2 option and as her friend you owe her the truth and not neutral position.

Option 1. She has the baby, lose her family due to stigma. Dont have resources for a child. She is not with the baby father and he doesnt sound responsible. For me this is a life in struggle for years.

Option 2. She has abortion. Learn from her mistakes. Start learning to pick better partners and get her life in order.

I am gonna see her on the weekend, I will be honest with her without hurting her feelings. I feel some type of the about the abortion though..I am just worried about how it will effect her emotionally and mentally:(

I am gonna see her on the weekend, I will be honest with her without hurting her feelings. I feel some type of the about the abortion though..I am just worried about how it will effect her emotionally and mentally:(
It will be hard to overcome two abortion at young age. But she will need therapy for that and it wont be easy. She would be better of to put dating on a side and really look at the type of guys she date. Im gonna guess here, but neither guy wanted a child or was in a position to take care of a child.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:confused: what is happening you guys are such good story tellers I can barely tell a white lie and you guys make up continued multiple fake stories.:axvmm9o::qri8gs7:
What a hoe wallahi

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif

Why am i thinking this "Somalian friend" is actually you? Emily just have the baby getting an abortion is 2x sin first being doing fornication and second is killing the unborn child,Next time get fucked by a somali atleast another somali will marry you if things go bad but no somali will rise a fucking another man's child,a foreigner at that f*ck! But a somali kid thats not mine atleast i can forget if its not mine but not an ajnabi and especially not a big eyed,midget small brain ethiopian kid lmao :mjlol::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts