My girl is knocked up again..second abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wtf are you ok ?
Are you alshabab or something
:krs:
Why would she get deported ? She was born and raised here. Her family are conservative and judgmental weirdos hence why they girl acted out l.

She is from the matehan clan, she is related to @Luna :krs:

matehan clan?

maybe she is too old to be taken back to somalia but if i was her brother she would not have dont that,

you should see the way my sisters fear me, they ask for my permsiion before they use facebook or talk to guys,

if she comes home late she is tamed, i put all my female cousins in line,

so she acted like a hoe before her fmaily are judgemental? so she spreads her legs and takes DNA adoon juice before she has daddy issues,

she needs to get married to a farax back home with 3 wives, cook and clean with no western luxury goods like washing machines etc , wash clothes with her hands, and beaten,

uff calayg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
matehan clan?

maybe she is too old to be taken back to somalia but if i was her brother she would not have dont that,

you should see the way my sisters fear me, they ask for my permsiion before they use facebook or talk to guys,

if she comes home late she is tamed, i put all my female cousins in line,

so she acted like a hoe before her fmaily are judgemental? so she spreads her legs and takes DNA adoon juice before she has daddy issues,

she needs to get married to a farax back home with 3 wives, cook and clean with no western luxury goods like washing machines etc , wash clothes with her hands, and beaten,

uff calayg
Yes I meant the marehan clan.
So you abuse your poor sisters ? No offense but your sister are slow..what kind is scared of her brother in America? Oh I forgot you are a Somalian, y’all have same culture as Arabs. I feel sorry for your sisters, they are oppressed:mad:

Alright my apprentice, welcome to Trolling 101

Lesson 1: Deciding what kind of troll you're gonna be.

You basically got 3 options:

a) A maniac. I've gone through this phase here and pretty much annoyed everyone on the forum cause of how insane I acted. I had loads of fun. But everyone hating you can make things less fun. If you genuinely don't care, then go wild. Buuuuuut, if you're gonna go all maniac, you gotta do it like Abaay Abaay. If you don't know who he is, he was a fkin lunatic, but always came in small dosages. Which made him funny as f*ck the rare times he joined a thread. @Samira is another good example.

b) A smartass: This is basically me. I generally pick my battles, point out the dumb shit people say and f*ck with them. It's all about clever execution. At first you'll type too much. Then you won't type enough. Then you're jokes will be too obscure. Eventually, you'll be smart enough for everyone to acknowledge and be funny in the same time. There's a learning period with this one. Another good example of this would be @AussieHustler. Someone who has a lot of potential to be this type of troll is Spiderman (as I typed his username, there doesn't appear to be an option for him o.o , did he get banned?!?!?!?!)

c) A depressed clown: Takes a lot of self loathing to pull this shit off. I've only seen one nigga pull this off right. The legendary Mustafa Hassan. This guy brought the idea of incel to the forum. This man single-handedly made threads so demoralizing, so self-defeating, so nihilistic, that is was funny in a fucked up way. I dunno how to explain it. But I died laughing at his threads. Hell, when he got banned, I made a whole thread directed to the admin to get him back. Didn't work, but that's life.

You'll get other lessons as time goes on.
I see myself as option B. But that market seems to be flooded. I know thats your territory, but thats where I see myself and maybe we will end like rocky 5 where I will get cocky enough to challenge you. I hope it doesnt turn out that way. Rather hope we develop more of a daniel-san mr miyagi relationship and I develop my skills under your guidence and eventually crane kick Aussie.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Alright my apprentice, welcome to Trolling 101

Lesson 1: Deciding what kind of troll you're gonna be.

You basically got 3 options:

a) A maniac. I've gone through this phase here and pretty much annoyed everyone on the forum cause of how insane I acted. I had loads of fun. But everyone hating you can make things less fun. If you genuinely don't care, then go wild. Buuuuuut, if you're gonna go all maniac, you gotta do it like Abaay Abaay. If you don't know who he is, he was a fkin lunatic, but always came in small dosages. Which made him funny as f*ck the rare times he joined a thread. @Samira is another good example.

b) A smartass: This is basically me. I generally pick my battles, point out the dumb shit people say and f*ck with them. It's all about clever execution. At first you'll type too much. Then you won't type enough. Then you're jokes will be too obscure. Eventually, you'll be smart enough for everyone to acknowledge and be funny in the same time. There's a learning period with this one. Another good example of this would be @AussieHustler. Someone who has a lot of potential to be this type of troll is Spiderman (as I typed his username, there doesn't appear to be an option for him o.o , did he get banned?!?!?!?!)

c) A depressed clown: Takes a lot of self loathing to pull this shit off. I've only seen one nigga pull this off right. The legendary Mustafa Hassan. This guy brought the idea of incel to the forum. This man single-handedly made threads so demoralizing, so self-defeating, so nihilistic, that is was funny in a fucked up way. I dunno how to explain it. But I died laughing at his threads. Hell, when he got banned, I made a whole thread directed to the admin to get him back. Didn't work, but that's life.

You'll get other lessons as time goes on.

Spiderman was a terrible troll, he always picked on me and called me all the horrible names in the book.
His insults were so bad that one of the mods put him in my ignorelist then finally he got banned for being racist and vile.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Spiderman was a terrible troll, he always picked on me and called me all the horrible names in the book.
His insults were so bad that one of the mods put him in my ignorelist then finally he got banned for being racist and vile.
I said potential...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I see myself as option B. But that market seems to be flooded. I know thats your territory, but thats where I see myself and maybe we will end like rocky 5 where I will get cocky enough to challenge you. I hope it doesnt turn out that way. Rather hope we develop more of a daniel-san mr miyagi relationship and I develop my skills under your guidence and eventually crane kick Aussie.
I look forward to your development :trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She got pregnant again after her parents found out the first time and got sinned by helping her and telling her to get abortion. But the gets herself pregnant by now a lighter black dude. At this point theres no help she needs quran saar at this point I think she wants to kill her parents out of stress and shame.:icon e ugeek:
She needs a religion and God in her life
So you are anti abortion? :cosbyhmm:
Religion and God won’t help her raise the child tho

@Steamdevolopment

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
Yes I meant the marehan clan.
So you abuse your poor sisters ? No offense but your sister are slow..what kind is scared of her brother in America? Oh I forgot you are a Somalian, y’all have same culture as Arabs. I feel sorry for your sisters, they are oppressed:mad:

This emily chick is psychotic and definetly not a bug eyed,midget small brain ethiopian,she is not a cushite or a horner she is basically a slag.

Did she just said somali culture is arab culture lmao biatccchh somali women are respected since the creation of time look in somali ancesters and where women where placed in somali way of life lmao this ajnabi witch is not a somali but from other areas in africa a whole clan is based upon women even tho somalis are known to be patriachial lmao who are you? In 1970 somali being muslim country passed a law giving men and women equal sharing after divorce and everyone can keep their belongings,the first muslim country to do that so please live us alone if you dont know our geljire heritage, your men from ooga booga country are not even half of our somali women ability and strong will lmao

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This emily chick is psychotic and definetly not a bug eyed,midget small brain ethiopian,she is not a cushite or a horner she is basically a slag.

Did she just said somali culture is arab culture lmao biatccchh somali women are respected since the creation of time look in somali ancesters and where women where placed in somali way of life lmao this ajnabi witch is not a somali but from other areas in africa a whole clan is based upon women even tho somalis are known to be patriachial lmao who are you? In 1970 somali being muslim country passed a law giving men and women equal sharing after divorce and everyone can keep their belongings,the first muslim country to do that so please live us alone if you dont know our geljire heritage, your men from ooga booga country are not even half of our somali women ability and strong will lmao

He said his sister can’t even use Facebook without his permission. Now tell me what type of culture is that? Only Arab men are known to oppress their women. Forget about the 70s, Arabs have ruined your culture. In this day and age Somalian women wear tents , you can’t even have a discussion with a Somalian because everything is haram. Anyway stop coming for me weirdo.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Doesnt abortions cause mental illness to some
tenor.gif

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
He said his sister can’t even use Facebook without his permission. Now tell me what type of culture is that? Only Arab men are known to oppress their women. Forget about the 70s, Arabs have ruined your culture. In this day and age Somalian women wear tents , you can’t even have a discussion with a Somalian because everything is haram. Anyway stop coming for me weirdo.

That is his personal opinion being opsessive and psychotic,but you are a slag for saying its my somali geljire culture fucking wrong and i am hear to correct your fucked up way of thinking

I have a solution for her
step 1 put the baby for adoption or give it to the father
Step 2 book a ticket to Somalia
Step 3 get married preferably to a very smart person to balance out her low IQ
Step 4 have a f*ck ton of kids

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is his personal opinion being opsessive and psychotic,but you are a slag for saying its my somali geljire culture fucking wrong and i am hear to correct your fucked up way of thinking
Is slag your favorite cuss word:cosbyhmm:
Your culture is oppressive judging by this thread
Look how many dislikes this sad thread received all the guys calling the poor girl names. Y’all are very harsh on women no wonder why the girl only dates African Americans.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have a solution for her
step 1 put the baby for adoption or give it to the father
Step 2 book a ticket to Somalia
Step 3 get married preferably to a very smart person to balance out her low IQ
Step 4 have a f*ck ton of kids

Why do y’all have to get married to fix your problems? The girl clearly has issues and needs professional help.

A very smart person in Somalia? :comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
y’all remember my Somalian friend who got knocked up by the African American dude, well her dad paid for the abortion and forced her to break up with the guy. Fast forward months later she met Davian. Davian is a handsome young man, tall light skinned with beautiful green eyes..he is funny and outgoing. The thing is Davian doesn’t have a stable job. He gets seasonal jobs here and there plus he smokes marijuana. Anyway my friend broke up with him a week ago for cheating and she just found out that she is few weeks pregnant. She wants to keep the baby but is afraid of the stigma and being disowned by her family. She just texted me asking for advice and I honestly don’t know what to tell her:(
She just had abortion, few months ago and I don’t want to suggest her to have another one, at the same time I don’t want to tell her to keep the baby cause she does not have the resources or support to raise a child :yloezpe:
I am so conflicted
giphy.gif

https://somethinglikeawriter.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/-shaming.png?w=589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending