My girl is knocked up again..second abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been friends since kindergarten. She is a smart girl with a god heart. She has been there for me I can’t cut off her when she needs my support the most:yloezpe:
She got a second to fix her life and then ruined it. Now she wants to keep the baby because the father has green eyes. She is Qashin plus #CheapAndClean.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:confused: what is happening you guys are such good story tellers I can barely tell a white lie and you guys make up continued multiple fake stories.:axvmm9o::qri8gs7:
What a hoe wallahi
I am not known for making up stories
Blade do you have any advise for the poor sister in distress?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I am not known for making up stories
Blade do you have any advise for the poor sister in distress?
She got pregnant again after her parents found out the first time and got sinned by helping her and telling her to get abortion. But the gets herself pregnant by now a lighter black dude. At this point theres no help she needs quran saar at this point I think she wants to kill her parents out of stress and shame.:icon e ugeek:
She needs a religion and God in her life

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She got a second to fix her life and then ruined it. Now she wants to keep the baby because the father has green eyes. She is Qashin plus #CheapAndClean.
Dude that is just rude! She was actually on the pill but shit didn’t work. I think she will change her mind since she does not have the resources to raise a child.

Dude that is just rude! She was actually on the pill but shit didn’t work. I think she will change her mind since she does not have the resources to raise a child.
This is a fucking human life we're talking about. And you think she will change her mind willy nilly. Do you support that? She is not smart she is fucking retarded.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I have already explained how learned that. Again where have I claimed anything other than my ethnicity?

Just stop it, we all know you're marehanc how else would you know. Ans besides, why would habesha join this forum anyways, i sure as hell wouldn't join a ethiopian forum

Subeer

@Emily you even proved a deep abtirsi in that thread, which other regular marehan somalis dont even know! Dont tell me a habesha could have that level of interest in somali affairs, so stop lying

He is light skinned African American with white grandma maybe that is where he inherited the green eyes from
mashallah, if he is such a great guy why doesn't he marry her then??

was he just in it to smash??

i can imagine green eyed good looking guys is not going to settle down until his 40th birthday, it's like a rich guy settling down MOST LIKELY WON'T HAPPEN when men have a lot of options they explore them for decades, he probably won't settle especially not for a girl who has been knocked up by another guy before she's expired

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Just stop it, we all know you're marehanc how else would you know. Ans besides, why would habesha join this forum anyways, i sure as hell wouldn't join a ethiopian forum
You are fking slow there are plenty Ethiopians who know about your tribes and even speak your language. This is a public forum why are you hating on me? There are a lot of Somalians on meraja who talk shit but hey they have the freedom of expression, we don’t gang up on them and tell to go to somali forum.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily you even proved a deep abtirsi in that thread, which other regular marehan somalis dont even know! Dont tell me a habesha could have that level of interest in somali affairs, so stop lying

So I have learned it from ex. Stop talking shit about me in your dms.
Grown ass men obsessed with me

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is a fucking human life we're talking about. And you think she will change her mind willy nilly. Do you support that? She is not smart she is fucking retarded.
Well she has months to make that decision. She doesn’t even have a place of her own so how is she gonna raise a child? She is actually smart but shit happens

Subeer

So I have learned it from ex. Stop talking shit about me in your dms.
Grown ass men obsessed with me

Lol @nine i bet you its a marehan faraax behind the screen, why would her somali ex tell her about balanbal in the first place lmao!
:pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why am i thinking this "Somalian friend" is actually you? Emily just have the baby getting an abortion is 2x sin first being doing fornication and second is killing the unborn child,Next time get fucked by a somali atleast another somali will marry you if things go bad but no somali will rise a fucking another man's child,a foreigner at that f*ck! But a somali kid thats not mine atleast i can forget if its not mine but not an ajnabi and especially not a big eyed,midget small brain ethiopian kid lmao :mjlol::susp:
Who the tf are you and why are you personally attacking me :gucciwhat:

I am not reckless:bell:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes master

:ohhh:
Alright my apprentice, welcome to Trolling 101

Lesson 1: Deciding what kind of troll you're gonna be.

You basically got 3 options:

a) A maniac. I've gone through this phase here and pretty much annoyed everyone on the forum cause of how insane I acted. I had loads of fun. But everyone hating you can make things less fun. If you genuinely don't care, then go wild. Buuuuuut, if you're gonna go all maniac, you gotta do it like Abaay Abaay. If you don't know who he is, he was a fkin lunatic, but always came in small dosages. Which made him funny as f*ck the rare times he joined a thread. @Samira is another good example.

b) A smartass: This is basically me. I generally pick my battles, point out the dumb shit people say and f*ck with them. It's all about clever execution. At first you'll type too much. Then you won't type enough. Then you're jokes will be too obscure. Eventually, you'll be smart enough for everyone to acknowledge and be funny in the same time. There's a learning period with this one. Another good example of this would be @AussieHustler. Someone who has a lot of potential to be this type of troll is Spiderman (as I typed his username, there doesn't appear to be an option for him o.o , did he get banned?!?!?!?!)

c) A depressed clown: Takes a lot of self loathing to pull this shit off. I've only seen one nigga pull this off right. The legendary Mustafa Hassan. This guy brought the idea of incel to the forum. This man single-handedly made threads so demoralizing, so self-defeating, so nihilistic, that is was funny in a fucked up way. I dunno how to explain it. But I died laughing at his threads. Hell, when he got banned, I made a whole thread directed to the admin to get him back. Didn't work, but that's life.

You'll get other lessons as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending