Are there somali girls who look like her??

• yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • yh i think she's somali herself

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed that to be the case with mexicans who have more indigenous blood but not other hispanics who are mixed with spaniard, african and native like puerto ricans or dominicans, jlo is bouta turn 50 this year :banderas:
so true u can make a whole new clan with a latina women she will still look youthful and beautiful
jlo has two childern and she is still to die for

Eva Mendes has two childern but look how perfect she is, recent pics latina women are goddess
eva-mendes3.jpg
Eva-Mendes-Collection-Kelli-V-Neck-Cardigan_07642866_369.jpg
3E1404C000000578-4294022-Fit_mommy_Eva_Mendes_has_taken_the_April_cover_of_Shape_magazine-a-18_1488994436748.jpg
db2508a0690b2ee03a7579a8f15820de.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I would have offered some tips...but you lot I don't think it will help....you are somalis after all.

We got no problem in that area...so while you'all dream...my kind lives it....those who want to of course. Not for me though i'm into western black women.

I would have offered some tips...but you lot I don't think it will help....you are somalis after all.

We got no problem in that area...so while you'all dream...my kind lives it....those who want to of course. Not for me though i'm into western black women.
okey so what tips would you offer ur fellow black brothers??

i just found this latino girl i think she is the most perfect girl i have ever set my eyes on. i even made her my Avatar just to appreciate her beauty

ANY SOMALI GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THIS??
can anyone here find her new @ for me
if i could find a somali girl this good looking i be would the happiest man NO MORE AJNABI WOMEN but do they even exist??
also what could a farah like me do to get her in my life?? NO hopeless incel reply plz
i want to worship latina women
is there a religion for that :shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending