Are there somali girls who look like her??

• yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • yh i think she's somali herself

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas will go from guled from somali galbeed
2b2UsG.gif

to candelario from cuba
Z1HWXV.gif

for that spanish culo :trumpsmirk:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Latinas are really the best good looking women on Earth. That combination of everything that we want in a woman. But i'm not sure if i can get one :noneck: :shookgabre:
I still can dream of them :siilaanyolaugh:
They are good looking till they have kids. Once they pop one out they become obiest land whales.:susp:

Latinas are really the best good looking women on Earth. That combination of everything that we want in a woman. But i'm not sure if i can get one :noneck: :shookgabre:
I still can dream of them :siilaanyolaugh:
Wallahi they are the only group of women i would die for, literally

i'm a right wig conservative but i would white knight for them any day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
i just found this latino girl i think she is the most perfect girl i have ever set my eyes on. i even made her my Avatar just to appreciate her beauty

ANY SOMALI GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THIS??
can anyone here find her new @ for me
if i could find a somali girl this good looking i be would the happiest man NO MORE AJNABI WOMEN but do they even exist??
also what could a farah like me do to get her in my life?? NO hopeless incel reply plz
THERE IS growing number of latino muslims i really hope she joins this:wowsweat:
as securing her as a revert latina would be soo easy given that somali guys have a rich history of being mujaheddin and constantly riding for the deen, we are the ansar

but i would wifey a non muslim latina :denzelnigga: LOVE HAS NO RELIGIONS :damn:

They are good looking till they have kids. Once they pop one out they become obiest land whales.:susp:
Are you imply that they are like somali girls?? :ileycry:
say wallahi :jaynerd:
that is not the case though, the latina women i find the hottest all have chidern
skinny slim xalimos(make up 10% of somali girls) go from having abs to being fat as f*ck when u pop one underdeveloped child in them :mjcry:
the curse takes places in the somali womb

Ramen

🌸
she may look like a model but she aint
she doesn't model
i used to follow her but i forgot her @ i ran into some pics of hers on my laptop and i thought holly f*ck :faysalwtf:how did i forget about this girl:damn:
i must have accidentally unfollowed her:damedamn: i went through my history and couldn't find her twitter or insta but i found her @ and it seems she doesn't go by it anymore :farmajoyaab:
google reverse her pics you dhoqon

wallahi come on :ulyin: she like a 1/10 compared to this one who is a 100/10

i would have just smashed and passed that somali girl even though she has the best body i have ever seen on a somali girl
but this one i would wifey even if she has a body count of 200 which i am sure she doesn't cuz she young and has such a virgin-like noor on her face or may she's just light skin :manny:
Just go become a fish. Your thirst puts even me to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts