Are there somali girls who look like her??

• yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • yh i think she's somali herself

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I still dont understand why you have something against me.
Did i kill you in my past life? Did i steal your gf? We can talk about this u kno
:patrice:
Wtf:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: I don't even know you besides Sspot.

So correcting you= I have something against you:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Calm down I don't have anything against you and I ain't got time for beefs. Wtf!:deadpeter: you funnyyyy

This generation... Man!:deadosama:

wallahi come on :ulyin: she like a 1/10 compared to this one who is a 100/10

i would have just smashed and passed that somali girl even though she has the best body i have ever seen on a somali girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but this one i would wifey even if she has a body count of 200 which i am sure she doesn't cuz she young and has such a virgin-like noor on her face or may she's just light skin :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi she’s beat

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Latinos are gorgeous. But they're also colorist and hate black people, specifically black men. Latino men hate seeing their women with black guys, so unfortunately poor @CanlDimo has no chance.
:siilaanyosmile:
lol. Latinos are the cucks of the Americas...idk what youre talking abt. You can f*ck their mom and theyll cheer you.

lol. Latinos are the cucks of the Americas...idk what youre talking abt. You can f*ck their mom and theyll cheer you.
I know
If there anything I know about Latino culture is that even though they are colorist like I am, for them who their own mother dates is not that deep for them
She's making it seem like they are barbaric ayrab men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts