My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Valentines Day is coming up as well <3
@Bundasliga you heard it :oops:. Don't be shy and ask already

fuckboy-emoji-lip-biting-emoji.gif

He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?
He would have left her a long time ago if he had options. I think he doesn't have options, which is why he's in this state. I feel bad for Mario ngl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

I have no advice. I am still stuck on that TMI "fingering" business.

1675748147807.png

on a serious note-- Your friend is mismatched. She earns the big bucks, so she can do what she wants.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I mean if this guy had that going for him, I have a feeling he wouldn't be going through this situation right now.
Agree, Most men allow their insecurities to sabotage their efforts to maintain a positive connection with their wives. He worries about his ability to keep her interested in him given that she earns a lot of money and has the freedom to go at any time.

In any case, he doesn't think of her as someone who can engage in polite conversation with others, and whenever she speaks to a male, his first thought is, "Is he going to steal her from you?" LMFAO

You need to be confident and good at pleasing women. If she cheats, which is quite unlikely because educated women are aware of their value, and if it happens, life goes on and people move on.

Life is nice, and we shouldn't expect the worse from everything. :2tjlv3e:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

He should knock her up. And then go do some plumbing

HoodHawiye

polygamist

bidaar men should not breed tbh

why is she with him and why is he with her? They are clearly incompatible. They both need saving from each other.

Somali people relationships are strange and complex.

Anyways, let nature take its course man.

Agree, Most men allow their insecurities to sabotage their efforts to maintain a positive connection with their wives. He worries about his ability to keep her interested in him given that she earns a lot of money and has the freedom to go at any time.

In any case, he doesn't think of her as someone who can engage in polite conversation with others, and whenever she speaks to a male, his first thought is, "Is he going to steal her from you?" LMFAO

You need to be confident and good at pleasing women. If she cheats, which is quite unlikely because educated women are aware of their value, and if it happens, life goes on and people move on.

Life is nice, and we shouldn't expect the worse from everything. :2tjlv3e:
Wow you really exposed yourself with this ,
It puts into doubt if you have ever been in a relationship with a woman..
Yiy could just be idealistic and young,
Your words sound like what j would have said 20 years ago.
Reading your words is a bit nostalgic and cringe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The reality is that her and this man are in different worlds.

She is a young good looking corporate woman who gets a lot of attention from successful men. He is a plumber with a bidaar and insecurities.

Her friends probably think that she out of his league and probably tell her that everyday.

Her fellow coworkers probably look down on his profession and I can imagine that as a young woman, she has some shame about it.

If I were him, I would just talk to her straight up about his concerns and if it doesn’t get resolved then I would bounce wallahi. She will realise the man she let go was well mannered and made honest money.

As Drake and 21 Savage said, “Her Loss”.

Theres a lot to unpack here bro.

For one, my advice to the brother would be to think carefully about what he wants from his wife as oppose to passing through life dating women on a whim. If he knows he does not like that his wife puts her beauty on public display, then he should avoid such women to begin with. All he does otherwise is wasting his own time and hers too. Plus giving the both of themselves headache in the process.

For seconds, I think the brother has some level of insecurity that he needs to deal with in a healthy manner. He seems insecure about his biidar, his wife-to-be potentially cheating on him, and in other men appreciating his wife's beauty. Unfortunately, none of these realities can be changed. Male pattern baldness can't be cured. Wives can always cheat, and there will always be guys who find your wife attractive irrespective of how modest or immodest she is dressed or even how social or unsocial she is. The brother should sit down with his wife-to-be and talk to her honestly about his insecurities. If she genuinely cares for him she will try to understand things from his perspective - but there is only so much adjusting she can do before his insecurities become too overbearing for her.

Finally, I'd advise the brother to work on himself. Take accountability for his life as oppose to be being a victim of circumstance. If he prioritises himself as oppose to prioritising someone else (including his potential wife), he'll be the best version of himself and in so being, be far more attractive to his wife-to-be and to other women in general. And who knows, he might even attract a xalimo who is a much better fit.

Theres a lot to unpack here bro.

For one, my advice to the brother would be to think carefully about what he wants from his wife as oppose to passing through life dating women on a whim. If he knows he does not like that his wife puts her beauty on public display, then he should avoid such women to begin with. All he does otherwise is wasting his own time and hers too. Plus giving the both of themselves headache in the process.

For seconds, I think the brother has some level of insecurity that he needs to deal with in a healthy manner. He seems insecure about his biidar, his wife-to-be potentially cheating on him, and in other men appreciating his wife's beauty. Unfortunately, none of these realities can be changed. Male pattern baldness can't be cured. Wives can always cheat, and there will always be guys who find your wife attractive irrespective of how modest or immodest she is dressed or even how social or unsocial she is. The brother should sit down with his wife-to-be and talk to her honestly about his insecurities. If she genuinely cares for him she will try to understand things from his perspective - but there is only so much adjusting she can do before his insecurities become too overbearing for her.

Finally, I'd advise the brother to work on himself. Take accountability for his life as oppose to be being a victim of circumstance. If he prioritises himself as oppose to prioritising someone else (including his potential wife), he'll be the best version of himself and in so being, be far more attractive to his wife-to-be and to other women in general. And who knows, he might even attract a xalimo who is a much better fit.
Easier said than done. Everybody has insecurities. A man with no insecurities is a Mr. Perfect, doesn’t exist.

And you’re analysing this guy in a vacuum as if his alleged ‘insecurities’ are unfounded when all of them were spiked by his wife to be. His wife complemented another mans hair in a flirty manner while he has bidaar that’s naturally going to piss off anybody. She also entertains other men and dresses in a provocative manner.

This comes off as bluepill gaslighting where you blame the woman’s actions on the guy and frame them as insecurities tbh. It’s merely a case of bare minimum gheerah and self respect.

But yeah he should move on but that’s not easy either. This guy is a balding nearcel and this woman is clearly a unicorn for him when you take her looseness out of the equation. Most men don’t have options like that

Status
Not open for further replies.