My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend is an idiot, clearly his gf is not wife material but he is blinded by her looks.
You should not be playing the game if you don't know the rules, there is no excuse its 2023...

If you are not red pilled you are not qualified to date at all in the West.
Even if you are attractive and women come to you its practically life destroying.

If you do date a modern woman you cannot be monogamous it doesn't work you have to date at least 2 concurrently.
If you can't then you are fkdup and your life will be miserable .
You have to date more tha one and they have to be aware of each other.

thats my advise from experience , competition will turned a toxic femenist into a submissive homemaker that's obsessed with sex .
That's the hack.

But seriously why even play this game ?

Go and marry a women back home and go back to your deen.

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Your friend is an idiot, clearly his gf is not wife material but he is blinded by her looks.
You should not be playing the game if you don't know the rules, there is no excuse its 2023...

If you are not red pilled you are not qualified to date at all in the West.
Even if you are attractive and women come to you its practically life destroying.

Go and marry a women back home and go back to your deen.
Who needs red pill if you have islam

Some men are destined to be cucks, they will complain about a woman but don’t have the heart to leave.

What does her curvy body do for him, when it’s being marketed to other men.

He failed to beat that monkey, now she is shopping for a new zookeeper.

Experienced women know what they want, but fools like this won’t learn until they get burned.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Some men are destined to be cucks, they will complain about a woman but don’t have the heart to leave.

What does her curvy body do for him, when it’s being marketed to other men.

He failed to beat that monkey, now she is shopping for a new zookeeper.

Experienced women know what they want, but fools like this won’t learn until they get burned.

You're absolutely bang on, saxiib.

Yall are bunch cucks complaining about woman being a human.

Ngl to me, she sounds like a perfect wife, she got money, she is educated, and she is confident? what more can a nigga ask? :gaasdrink:
Just drive your wife yourself to her next appointment ,so she doesn't have to take an uber & maybe you can even cheer her on over the phone. Perfect wife kulaha
idi-amin-laugh.gif

If the story is true, I think the lady has doubts in the guy's insecurities, and she is giving him signals that he needs to let this relationship go.

The comment about the security guard's hairline while her supposedly fiance is bold is the clear signal here. A woman who respects her man would never make such comments in his presence. I mean why would she date the guy if she is not comfortable with him being bold? What she has done was disrespectful and offensive, and that is the clear signal that she doesn't seem him in high regards.

@Arma, if I were you, I would tell your friend that he needs to suppress his feelings towards this woman and find a closure. May be he needs to find a way to travel for about a month and more and make sure he has no contacts with her. He needs time to build the strengths that he needs in order to move on from this relationship.

He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?
Is the supposed friend 'yourself', by any chance? Either way, you are with the wrong femme fatale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts