My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barni

āš ļø EPILEPTIC WARNING āš ļø
Not necessarily, see my above reply to @Richard Pearson
She clearly is better looking than him as you mentioned he has a bidaar and she got a bod, which is probably why your friend might hope that she can change but I donā€™t see this ending well for him.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
She clearly is better looking than him as you mentioned he has a bidaar and she got a bod, which is probably why your friend might hope that she can change but I donā€™t see this ending well for him.

Of course she's better looking than him, she's a female. Men are not meant to be *good looking*

What you think this is? Zoolander?

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY. She's a demonnnnn. WTF LMAOO.

Mans hairline was catching strays along with the flirting
This is so brutal. You canā€™t deny blackpill now. This is the fate of most incels who manages to get a woman tbh. Cucked by Chad security guard. @SociallyAwkwardFarax lock it down itā€™s over for us

Of course she's better looking than him, she's a female. Men are not meant to be *good looking*

Donā€™t lie to yourself walal. Women find some men handsome and others unattractive. The idea of men not having to be good-looking is a big cope. But there is someone for everyone.

Barni

āš ļø EPILEPTIC WARNING āš ļø

I have seen good looking guys, just bcs ur a guy it isnt a excuse to let urself go.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Some women, are predisposed to, I'm afraid to say, sh4rmutonimo. 100% fact. It could be for a string of reasons:

Trauma
Abuse
Daddy Issues
Harlot mother

Similar to that kind of women, some men also predisposed to a life of crime and I dare say (battyness) for these reasons:

Trauma
Abuse
Mummy Issues
No father figure and/or Criminal father

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
So in summary:
- She is more educated than him
- She out-earns him
- She compliments guys as a muslimah
- He has a bidaar (very important detail, I feel for him r.i.p)
Some Harvey Specter is gonna cuck him for real.

But on the bright side, if he says "Yes maam" everyday enough times, she might let him kiss her feet.
Thank U GIF

Ok they arenā€™t married yet. Anyway walaalo is clearly not thinking with his brain.

Iā€™m guessing he got lucky with this woman considering her supposed good looks and itā€™s either this woman or a suxul baruur on his level. Understandable dilemma tbh tbh.

Problem is Idk if becoming a cuck boy is worth it. Yes sheā€™s ā€˜hotā€™ but sheā€™s not exclusive to you so whatā€™s the point

Yaraye

VIP
So in summary:
- She is more educated than him
- She out-earns him
- She compliments guys as a muslimah
- He has a bidaar (very important detail, I feel for him r.i.p)
Some Harvey Specter is gonna cuck him for real.

But on the bright side, if he says "Yes maam" everyday enough times, she might let him kiss her feet.
Thank U GIF
i do wonder what she's doing with him :oops:

He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?
Divorce her, what the f*ck? Why the hell is he with that ? If she wants to dress like a hoe and act like one then he shouldn't be with her, simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts