My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?

Ew, you’re actually vulgar. What nonsense about how he’ll be doing what because she complimented him? Sort your filthy mind.

Anyways, with regards to your friend, why is he with her? Why couldn’t he have gone for a proper hijabi from the get go? I don’t know why men simply won’t go for what they want from the very beginning. Lack of hijab, being too friendly would be a red-flag for a practicing individual, but he still went there, despite their values and outlooks towards life being different.

Advice to men. Stop trying to change women and go for women that align with your values. Be honest with your friend and tell him that this will explode in his face in a a year or more down the line. He needs to be honest with himself.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I wouldn’t care too much if they are non somalis, but if this is how she when they first meet your buddy should’ve known better.

She is out of his league in the eyes of society even IF as a plumber he makes more than her (Which I Doubt). Corporate Baddies like her need someone higher up on the corporate ladder for them to be satisfied in their relationship. He should have went for a proper miskeen hijabi, but instead got infatuated with the high-heeled lawyer wrapped in a Burberry trench.

:yacadiim:

Oh! What horror …
Episode One Armchair GIF by PBS

Arma

VIP
She is out of his league in the eyes of society even IF as a plumber he makes more than her (Which I Doubt). Corporate Baddies like her need someone higher up on the corporate ladder for them to be satisfied in their relationship. He should have went for a proper miskeen hijabi, but instead got infatuated with the high-heeled lawyer wrapped in a Burberry trench.

:yacadiim:

Although I agree, however, the dynamics are different with them. She's on a mid level compliance role, while he's a self-employed plumber earing over 60k a year.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY. She's a demonnnnn. WTF LMAOO.

Mans hairline was catching strays along with the flirting

Arma

VIP
Right, gonna pop to the shops for a pack of smokes, this better be a plat thread when I get back.

Although I agree, however, the dynamics are different with them. She's on a mid level compliance role, while he's a self-employed plumber earing over 60k a year.
He needs to cut his losses, and go for someone that dresses modestly/ is more miskeen. When will people learn that you can't change people's ways? Find someone who fits his criteria instead of trying to mold her into somebody she is not. Your friend probably thinks she will change after marriage. 0% chance of that happening
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending