My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so brutal. You can’t deny blackpill now. This is the fate of most incels who manages to get a woman tbh. Cucked by Chad security guard. @SociallyAwkwardFarax lock it down it’s over for us
FED1CCF0-7D37-45E8-87D5-7D5FA562F6EE.jpeg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
At this rate, I might as well have a go. He'll understand, he's my boy. Better me than some next man.

let’s not act like men don’t do worse. Only difference is that men think what they do is acceptable but try to punish women at the same time.

F out of her with that misogynistic bull crap.
Theres nothing wrong with a little bit of misogyny on a monday evening ,but let us know focus on that bald miskeen farax please .
Download.jpeg-21.jpg

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
At this rate, I might as well have a go. He'll understand, he's my boy. Better me than some next man.
And whilst you’re at it, can you ask your friend does his girl swing that way?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Complementing a guys hair while he has a bidaar is a human rights violation. @Arma She is trying to domesticate and then abuse the brother u need to help him.

He's gotta learn for himself. Let me tell you and others something, never come between a man and woman, no matter the issue or whose at fault.

Amber

A blessed human
He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?
reminds me of the time teenage me walked into a restaurant to find my so-called " miskiin" fiance of a close cousin of mine. She was wearing the most wh@re worthy clothes on earth and was with some random guy. My snitching ass didn't let that go

He's gotta learn for himself. Let me tell you and others something, never come between a man and woman, no matter the issue or whose at fault.
He will hate you for it but it will give him some doubt on the whole thing. The brother seems like he is brainwashed by those thighs u were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending