On the site non stop for 24 hours do you ever
Log off?

Oh wait a minute of course not your a 40 yr
Old loser who can’t afford holidays and
Who enjoys making up stories about ‘a
Fictional somali fiancé ’

:dead: You do know there’s a Ethiopian
Forum —— run along there :pacspit: rodent
You are the one on welfare, who can’t afford a vacation. You are here 24/7 bashing other women. You are old enough to be my mom, you ugly ashy abdi defending hoe. Go get laid you bitter 36 year old low life. Keep riding on that 18 year old’s micropenis. You dirty mouth harlot.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Only is here is you. I already got clout you dumb . Xaarbaashi tings talk to me all the time. They always say they say their men are midgets compared to me. You still a damn tranny that is on the street. You ratchet rat. I got your kind on my dms. You are a stupid . You're the one that is trying so hard to prove that your engaged to a ''Somali'' you tranny ass hoe. :pachah1::mjlaugh:
Low life kanis. You can’t even get a man let alone a female:chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You're a low life . I reel es like your sisters all day every day. You're just a tranny.

Catch this
tenor.gif
Look at you bragging lol
Still trying to prove that you are a straight man lol.
Tyrons are tearing up your loose booty.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Look at you bragging lol
Still trying to prove that you are a straight man lol.
Tyrons are tearing up your loose booty.

I got the clout.

You're a tranny ass .

I got you in your feelings right now .

I'm tearing up your sisters loose pussy tho.

tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Where are you learning these words from? your qurbo joog boyfriend?
naaya soomali baa tahay soo maahan? runta sheeg :ulyin:
Ok Daleelah, you have been accusing me of being a Somalian since I joined here. Do you want me to be a Somalian so bad lol
Of course I know the cuss words cause I have Somalian friends and my fiancé taught me how to count, about tribes, and greetings.

Ok Daleelah, you have been accusing me of being a Somalian since I joined here. Do you want me to be a Somalian so bad lol
Of course I know the cuss words cause I have Somalian friends and my fiancé taught me how to count, about tribes, and greetings.
oh so now you know about tribes? scroll up to my previous comments and explain yourself naaya.

im not daleelah.:bell:

@The Cushitic One @Sheikh
This girl is sheegato. Shes acting like she doesnt know what qabiils are to seem more like a foreigner:drakelaugh:

Shes a xaliimo with an agenda.:duck:
@Jennifer explain how you claimed to not know what qabil meant yet in this post you understood the question and replied. you tried to emphasize that you are ajnabi by asking 'what is qabiil' to make it seem more believable. Naaya you are sheegato confirmed:hahaidiot:

Shaqolaan badaana. xaliimos are creating alter egos online now to escape their shitty lives. of all alter egos to have they became amxaara :mjlol: ba'ayeeeey.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer explain how you claimed to not know what qabil meant yet in this post you understood the question and replied. you tried to emphasize that you are ajnabi by asking 'what is qabiil' to make it seem more believable. Naaya you are sheegato confirmed:hahaidiot:

Shaqolaan badaana. xaliimos are creating alter egos online now to escape their shitty lives. of all alter egos to have they became amxaara :mjlol: ba'ayeeeey.
Obviously I was trolling that guy. I know what “qabil” is since I am into politics and I’ve recently learned about Somalian tribes. Everybody here knows that I know about Somalian tribes, so youve wasted your detective skills lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending