🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are a lying transsexual :kodaksmiley:

No somali girl worth her salt would do that

I am a virgin some of us unlike you don’t
Open our legs to every guy and get abortions
Clearly you think it’s ok to kill a unborn child

:drakelaugh:Somali guys f*ck anything but
They always marry us somali girls afterwards:camby:f*ck off you old bastard they should
Be a age limit on this site - no 40 yr olds like u
You are 36 year old with a dirty mouth :pachah1:
I am getting married to a successful cfo. Your old dumb ass is chasing 18 year old @Sheikh, who is a pot head fag. Virgin my ass, you are a curdled milk:susp:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif
Easy ass such a xaarbashi.
Pot head, gay
giphy.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You are 36 year old with a dirty mouth :pachah1:
I am getting married to a successful cfo. Your old dumb ass is chasing 18 year old @Sheikh, who is a pot head fag. Virgin my ass, you are a curdled milk:susp:

@Jennifer You're the ratchet ass that obsessed with the macho man. Only fag your referring is the dumb cuck that's marrying your raw meat ass.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer You're the ratchet ass that obsessed with the macho man. Only fag your referring is the dumb cuck that's marrying your raw meat ass.
ass nigga defending a curdled milk single mother. . You are a low life kanis with no back bone. Your mother should’ve aborted you, you pot smoking spineless fag.

Sheikh

VIP
ass nigga defending a curdled milk single mother. . You are a low life kanis with no back bone. Your mother should’ve aborted you, you pot smoking spineless fag.

ass that gives head for $1 at McDonald's. I know your type all your kind are s. ass hoe, that woman is my Somali sister. You are a xaarbashi. I am a honorary macho man. That reels all the es like yourself. Your what we call a . Your mother ana waaso. You fucking ugly ass nacas. You a tranny.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If I was the father im disowning her.

hooyos never disown unless their Reer Mudug, if her mom is Cumar Maxamuud shes finished. But if she is Hawiye she will tolerate

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If I was the father im disowning her.

hooyos never disown unless their Reer Mudug, if her mom is Cumar Maxamuud shes finished. But if she is Hawiye she will tolerate
Her family is progressive. Her father is gonna pay for the abortion.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
ass that gives head for $1 at McDonald's. I know your type all your kind are s. ass hoe, that woman is my Somali sister. You are a xaarbashi. I am a honorary macho man. That reels all the es like yourself. Your what we call a . Your mother ana waaso. You fucking ugly ass nacas. You a tranny.
You talk too much shit for bum ass . ass nigga I am engaged. The only ass hoes are your women who are sleeping with bum ass niggas. Your women are running away from you dumb ass ashy abdis:pachah1:

Sheikh

VIP
You talk too much shit for bum ass . ass nigga I am engaged. The only ass hoes are your women who are sleeping with bum ass niggas. Your women are running away from you dumb ass ashy abdis:pachah1:

Nah I'm just retaliating you retarded poor ass . Your nothing but a gold digger . Why don't you go to the Doctor's to get your aids removed. :russ: You such a dirty tranny.:susp: Your not engaged. Your just getting rammed. Don't lie to me you wasaaq .:drakelaugh: My women are sleeping with their Somali kings like myself. You just made this thread up from scratch. My women are with us superior men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending