My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
she said they used a condom but it broke, the nigga was too fertile:yloezpe:
Are you shitting me right now. You tell that friend of yours that is she , . Tell her rather kill a baby alone for her own mistake, that she should instead kill herself along with that half Madow wecel in her belly.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Are you shitting me right now. You tell that friend of yours that is she , . Tell her rather kill a baby alone for her own mistake, that she should instead kill herself along with that half Madow wecel in her belly.

Facts man. That shit ain't tolerable in our community.

Nah I'm just retaliating you retarded poor ass . Your nothing but a gold digger . Why don't you go to the Doctor's to get your aids removed. :russ: You such a dirty tranny.:susp: Your not engaged. Your just getting rammed. Don't lie to me you wasaaq .:drakelaugh: My women are sleeping with their Somali kings like myself. You just made this thread up from scratch. My women are with us superior men.
You show her Dofarod power!
:ayaanswag:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are harsh man. Mistakes happen. If y’all weren’t so harsh on your females they wouldn’t rebel. Be friends with your daughters and build their confidence and self esteem.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nah I'm just retaliating you retarded poor ass . Your nothing but a gold digger . Why don't you go to the Doctor's to get your aids removed. :russ: You such a dirty tranny.:susp: Your not engaged. Your just getting rammed. Don't lie to me you wasaaq .:drakelaugh: My women are sleeping with their Somali kings like myself. You just made this thread up from scratch. My women are with us superior men.
Omg now you sound like a jealous Xalimo. You don’t even believe that I am engaged to nigga that makes more than 6 figures :pachah1:We don’t sleep with Abdis, they marry us. Shut you hating ass up nigga, you a fag with Xalimo tendencies :russ:

Cheap ass fag is jealous lol
Go find a nigga to put ring on you :chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You are harsh man. Mistakes happen. If y’all weren’t so harsh on your females they wouldn’t rebel. Be friends with your daughters and build their confidence and self esteem.

Bullshit excuses! There is something called common sense.

Every society has s/s, your “friend” happens to be one.

Congratulations!

Sheikh

VIP
Omg now you sound like a jealous Xalimo. You don’t even believe that I am engaged to nigga that makes more than 6 figures :pachah1:We don’t sleep with Abdis, they marry us. Shut you hating ass up nigga, you a fag with Xalimo tendencies :russ:

Cheap ass fag is jealous lol
Go find a nigga to put ring on you :chrisfreshhah:

Nope your just upset I karbashed your ass all the way to musty ass Ethiopia. I don't believe 1 percent of your fake ass claim. Who would cuff your ugly tranny ass. He makes jackshit. You sleep with us Somali men stop lying. I already bagged you xaarbashis in my state. :ulyin: We don't marry your kind. We just ram you harlots in the siil 24/7. You shut up you dirty . Your a tranny with that gives head to truck drivers. Again I'm a macho man that screws siil. Your the jealous one that keeps chases this legend in threads trying to get my attention. I already have es aka your kin that give me top. :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

You are 36 year old with a dirty mouth :pachah1:
I am getting married to a successful cfo. Your old dumb ass is chasing 18 year old @Sheikh, who is a pot head fag. Virgin my ass, you are a curdled milk:susp:

:siilaanyolaugh: You are a 40 yr old transsexual
Who is obsessed with my young beautiful
Somali self

You’re so desperate for somali men, yet they
Want us somali girls, you even joined our
Site - why are you so triggered rodent?
:dead: Where is your self respect you
Old c*nt?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nope your just upset I karbashed your ass all the way to musty ass Ethiopia. I don't believe 1 percent of your fake ass claim. Who would cuff your ugly tranny ass. He makes jackshit. You sleep with us Somali men stop lying. I already bagged you xaarbashis in my state. :ulyin: We don't marry your kind. We just ram you harlots in the siil 24/7. You shut up you dirty . Your a tranny with that gives head to truck drivers. Again I'm a macho man that screws siil. Your the jealous one that keeps chases this legend in threads trying to get my attention. I already have es aka your kin that give me top. :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
, you are in my thread. So who is attention seeking :chrisfreshhah:

Habesha girls don’t even talk to broke niggas let alone a pot smoking fag. The only thing you are bagging is your deformed right hand. You are insecure bum, look how you are trying so hard to prove your manhood. Fagot ass loser :russ:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: You are a 40 yr old transsexual
Who is obsessed with my young beautiful
Somali self

You’re so desperate for somali men, yet they
Want us somali girls, you even joined our
Site - why are you so triggered rodent?
:dead: Where is your self respect you
Old c*nt?
is 6 something now in U.K.
you didn’t even brush your teeth or take a shower, you came straight to sspot:russ:
Low life old expired milk. You are so sensitive about your age. You wish you were young, inarticulate trashy :susp:

is 6 something now in U.K.
you didn’t even brush your teeth or take a shower, you came straight to sspot:russ:
Low life old expired milk. You are so sensitive about your age. You wish you were young, inarticulate trashy :susp:

:bell: Says the hoe who is 40 and I am
currently in another country so the time zone
is not the same - poor ppl like u wouldn’t
understand

Have you ever been on holiday? Guess not
Since you have no job and no money:trumpsmirk:

I bet you’ve never even been on a holiday have
You - lol how are you going to lie about your
Age on here :drakelaugh:your old ass is irrelevant

Try whoring yourself out for a holiday, like
Your mother and cousins in Ethiopia

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bullshit excuses! There is something called common sense.

Every society has s/s, your “friend” happens to be one.

Congratulations!
How is she a for sleeping with her boyfriend? She is in a monogamous relationship. She is a beautiful young woman.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:bell: Says the hoe who is 40 and I am
currently in another country so the time zone
is not the same - poor ppl like u wouldn’t
understand

Have you ever been on holiday? Guess not
Since you have no job and no money:trumpsmirk:

I bet you’ve never even been on a holiday have
You - lol how are you going to lie about your
Age on here :drakelaugh:your old ass is irrelevant

Try whoring yourself out for a holiday, like
Your mother can cousins in Ethiopia
What a low iq Xalimo, you don’t even make sense.
Go take care of your kids you welfare collecting low life old hag:trumpsmirk:

Get off the welfare system and find a job.

Sheikh

VIP
, you are in my thread. So who is attention seeking :chrisfreshhah:

Habesha girls don’t even talk to broke niggas let alone a pot smoking fag. The only thing you are bagging is your deformed right hand. You are insecure bum, look how you are trying so hard to prove your manhood. Fagoot ass loser :russ:

Only is here is you. I already got clout you dumb . Xaarbaashi tings talk to me all the time. They always say they say their men are midgets compared to me. You still a damn tranny that is on the street. You ratchet rat. I got your kind on my dms. You are a stupid . You're the one that is trying so hard to prove that your engaged to a ''Somali'' you tranny ass hoe. :pachah1::mjlaugh:

What a low iq Xalimo, you don’t even make sense.
Go take care of your kids you welfare collecting low life old hag:trumpsmirk:

Get off the welfare system and find a job.

Why don’t you get a job :pachah1:you’ve been
On the site non stop for 24 hours do you ever
Log off?

Oh wait a minute of course not your a 40 yr
Old loser who can’t afford holidays and
Who enjoys making up stories about ‘a
Fictional somali fiancé ’

:dead: You do know there’s a Ethiopian
Forum —— run along there :pacspit: rodent

Sheikh

VIP