My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think the civil war made it worse. The Reer Xamar called Hawiye mukulaal madow. :icon lol: Insulting each clan is a part of Somali behavior. You'll get insulted for no reason it's banter.
Somalis insult eachothers clans but the minority clans are treated like real untouchables, heard that way back when If I were to marry one I might end up having my face mutilated or even be lynched. It's tragic wallahi.
:ohlord:

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
There's a lot of contempt there. MJ are jiljileec we don't hold grudges.

Don't know what that means.

You can't say that generalise like that. Perhaps you and your family and a few posters feel that way.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalis insult eachothers clans but the Sab clans are treated like real untouchables, heard that way back when If I were to marry one I might end up having my face mutilated or even be lynched. It's tragic wallahi.

Sab is a new name for me. Is that for the 0.5 tribes, or some other minorities? Like the Tumaal and Madhibaan?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@merka threw the first stone and I followed lmaooooo

We need @waraabe input :lolbron:
He's not gonna hold back

latest

Gambar

VIP
Somalis insult eachothers clans but the Sab clans are treated like real untouchables, heard that way back when If I were to marry one I might end up having my face mutilated or even be lynched. It's tragic wallahi.
Is Rahanweyne Sab?

VixR

Veritas
For a casual observer, you do have strong opinions.

:lolbron:
As a casual observer can't help but do so from time to time:mjpls:

Dirac :stevej:Probably a made-up story by an opposing tribe for battle morale that became a legend, like the domesticated donkey thing that ended up being bullshit apparently. Treating each other based on the stuff of fairytales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts