My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Holy shit, can you ever admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Wallahi you have some mugdi mudug blood somewhere down the line

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed:
Mugdi mudug?

Until a significant portion of the Somali worldwide population gets tested, I won't believe we're a "small, homogeneous family". Just sounds Somalweyn rhetoric for ppl who hate each others guts. No basis on the reality on the ground whatsoever.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mugdi mudug?

Until a significant portion of the Somali worldwide population gets tested, I won't believe we're a "small, homogeneous family". Just sounds Somalweyn rhetoric for ppl who hate each others guts. No basis on the reality on the ground whatsoever.

This forum is starting to make you into a little qabilist @VixR :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
This forum is starting to make you into a little qabilist @VixR :mjlol:
Wrong. I didn't claim anyone was superior to the other. I'm holding out for the science on this weaving of legend-based cultures. Did your ancestor hide behind a dirac or eat a dead animal or perhaps he fought with a lion and lost or maybe he was too friendly with the family goat :mjlol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Wrong. I didn't claim anyone was superior to the other. I'm holding out for the science on this weaving of legend-based cultures. Did your ancestor hide behind a dirac or eat a dead animal or perhaps he fought with a lion and lost :mjlol:

So its bullshit markas? We been living one big lie i guess :wow:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mugdi mudug?

What do petty modern politics and pretty clear cut objective and quantifiable data have to do with each other?

There have been so many studies on Somali genetics that confirm our beliefs it's not even funny. Cruciani et al., Cavalli-Sforza, Tishkoff et al., Hodgson et al. and a few more im probably forgetting.

It's OK to say you don't know, there's no shame in ignorance.

VixR

Veritas
What do petty modern politics and pretty clear cut objective and quantifiable data have to do with each other?

There have been so many studies on Somali genetics that confirm our beliefs it's not even funny. Cruciani et al., Cavalli-Sforza, Tishkoff et al., Hodgson et al. and a few more im probably forgetting.

It's OK to say you don't know, there's no shame in ignorance.

His ancestor hid behind a dirac can hardly be considered modern politics :drakekidding:

I said I'm holding out for definitive science:drakewtf:
I'm not the one with a problem with ignorance here, Mister we-didn't-understand-the-concept-of-class-in-the-80s.

VixR

Veritas
Lemme tell u something @Bahal There was class in the bush!

:wtf:

I know right :pachah1:

That's right, not even the almighty Somali can escape the construct of class :fittytousand:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
His ancestor hid behind a dirac can hardly be considered modern politics :drakekidding:

I said I'm holding out for definitive science:drakewtf:
I'm not the one with a problem with ignorance here, Mister we-didn't-understand-the-concept-of-class-in-the-80s.

Those are peer reviewed genetic studies by literal geneticists.

:faysalwtf:

The stories about cigaal shiidaads clan being excommunicated are total somalispot fabrications, cigaal shiidaad was a semi-mythical character.

You believed the story about Abgaals being looked down upon because they supposedly domesticated donkeys

And then you have the audacity to comment on Somali culture

Repeat it after me: it's OK to not know

:fittytousand:

VixR

Veritas
Those are peer reviewed genetic studies by literal geneticists.

The stories about cigaal shiidaads clan being excommunicated are total somalispot fabrications, cigaal shiidaad was a semi-mythical character.

You believed the story about Abgaals being looked down upon because they supposedly domesticated donkeys

And then you have the audacity to comment on Somali culture

Repeat it after me: it's OK to not know

:fittytousand:

Like I said, significant.
I don't believe anything :mjpls:

This is about what the Somali ppl believe. I am but a humble observer and purveyor of ideas.

Repeat after me: Somali culture is colossally flawed :fittytousand:

There is no other conclusion for the sensible person to reach.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like I said, significant.
I don't believe anything :mjpls:

This is about what the Somali ppl believe. I am but a humble observer and purveyor of ideas.

Repeat after me: Somali culture is colossally flawed :fittytousand:

There is no other conclusion for the sensible person to reach.

Wallahi you are truly Somali as much as you run away from it

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi you are truly Somali as much as you run away from it

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I didn't say I wasn't Somali.

I said Somali culture is SHIT. The good of it can be summed up in the relieved feeling you have after expelling, but it's still a turd staring back at u in the toilet.

I'm not one to tell lies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I didn't say I wasn't Somali.

I said Somali culture is SHIT. The good of it can be summed up in the relieved feeling you have after expelling, but it's still a turd staring back at u in the toilet.

I'm not one to tell lies.

How many times can I explain you don't know enough about Somali culture to make this ridiculous claim.

:browtf:

You don't know anything about our history, our culture, our folklore, or even our genetics apparently.

:dead:

Somalispot has probably taught you more in the last couple of weeks than youve known your entire life, although you've unfortunately had trouble discerning between actual traditions and the tall tales told in this and other threads

Why can't you just admit you don't know

VixR

Veritas
How many times can I explain you don't know enough about Somali culture to make this ridiculous claim.

:browtf:

You don't know anything about our history, our culture, our folklore, or even our genetics apparently.

Somalispot has probably taught you more in the last couple of weeks than youve known your entire life, although you've unfortunately had trouble discerning between actual traditions and the tall tales told in this and other threads

Why can't you just admit you don't know

You're literally one of the most dishonest ppl on here. Say u aren't.

It is most certainly not a ridiculous claim, however you may try to spin it as one.

I'm waiting for ppl to stop lying and wake up and do something about it for gods sake.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're literally one of the most dishonest ppl on here. Say u aren't.

It is most certainly not a ridiculous claim, however you may try to spin it as one.

I'm waiting for ppl to stop lying and wake up and do something about it for gods sake.

Why don't you, I don't know, learn more about a subject before giving your clueless opinions.

I don't try to debate theoretical physics with @Jubba_Man

:chrisfreshhah:

I stick to what I'm good at.

VixR

Veritas
Why don't you, I don't know, learn more about a subject before giving your clueless opinions.

I don't try to debate theoretical physics with @Jubba_Man

:chrisfreshhah:

I stick to what I'm good at.
What you're good at = lying about our state of being and culture.

I have no such illusions. The sooner we acknowledge the backwardness, the sooner it can be fixed. Otherwise, there's no point upholding such a culture. What cannot be improved is better left abandoned.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What you're good at = lying about our state of being and culture.

I have no such illusions.

You literally just found out in that other thread that somalis these days have mixed weddings yet in this and other threads you're an authority on Somali culture

:drakekidding:

In this thread, you fell for the story that Abgaals are outcastes for domesticating donkeys and a particular subclan were outcasted for the behavior of cigaal shiidaad, who you also admitted to not knowing

Why don't you humble yourself a little?

VixR

Veritas
You literally just found out in that other thread that somalis these days have mixed weddings yet in this and other threads you're an authority on Somali culture

In this thread, you fell for the story that Abgaals are outcastes for domesticating donkeys and a particular subclan were outcasted for the behavior of cigaal shiidaad, who you also admitted to not knowing

Why don't you humble yourself a little?
Like I said, I don't believe anything, certainly not that one clan domesticated donkeys and one camels, but it's obviously made rounds like the dead animal eater fairy tales. If I believe them, why do I keep calling them tales?? And from your own mouth, you know many similar stories!

I never said I was an authority.

Do you have to be an authority on shit, to know shit when you smell it?

VixR

Veritas
It's societally acceptable to marry mentally insane men off to sane women, and you either lie about it or justify it.

You are primitive, savage culture in more ways than one. Life holds no value for you, and certainly not a female one. I have no stake in such madness. It is better abandoned, anyone with a brain would do so. Maybe a man can find his place in that. Why wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending