My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dirac :stevej:Probably a made-up story by an opposing tribe for battle morale that became a legend, like the domesticated donkey thing that ended up being bullshit apparently. Treating each other based on the stuff of fairytales.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You bought the domesticated donkey story?

VixR

Veritas
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You bought the domesticated donkey story?
You can't make this shit up. Someone just stated it as a reason for an existant bias, clearly it's been making its rounds in some circles:mjpls:

You have to wonder what other primitive tall tales ppl kill and discriminate over :wow1:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I thought it was for non-Samaale non-minority clans, wallahi these clan lineages are getting too convoluted for me to keep track on.
:manny:
kkkkkk breh don't listen to nigga, he doesn't know what hes talking. His mom properly told him that.

What makes you savages think madihbaan would want to marry from you in the first place? The only tribe in the Somali peninsula who were "outcasted" for being civilized. :mjlol::camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You can't make this shit up. Someone just stated it as a reason for an existant bias, clearly it's been making its rounds in some circles:mjpls:

You have to wonder what other primitive tall tales ppl kill and discriminate over :wow1:

I don't have to wonder, I know them all

:mjpls:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Beyn. Just bc some ppl did some severe inbreeding doesn't make us homogeneous, nor do we like each other.

Holy shit, can you ever admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Wallahi you have some mugdi mudug blood somewhere down the line

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.