My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Every time we need to drag one of our own to show we're impartial. We'll drag Mercury out and bring him to the alter kkkk

@Mudug-Madman is daroods punching bag, @Mercury will be ours :chrisfreshhah:
I take exception to that. It's only the members of this strange Puntland Independence/Monarchist cult that despise me. The other honourable members of D-block hold me in high esteem.

Spill it sxb, what clan?

You've never heard of doqonki Ogaden? kkkk.

Some of the Geledi have Arab/Reer Xamar ancestors.

The Darkskins were descendants of the core or founding group of the Geledi; the Lightskins had a separate line of descent, claimed partly Arab origin, and resembled the Arab populations of the old coastal towns. They had been completely Somalized, however. The wealth and position of the Lightskins were similar to that of the Darkskins, but the latter had precedence in certain traditional rites.

Each lineage (which consisted of perhaps 300 to 400 persons), or Darkskins, Lightskins, and habash, had its own set of elders and constituted a diya-paying group vis-à-vis the others, but was bound in a common contract concerning rates of compensation for injuries. In principle, habash lineages had equal rights under this system. Each lineage controlled specific segments of the land and allocated to an individual male as much as his family could cultivate. However, only the habash were subsistence cultivators in the nineteenth and the early twentieth centuries. The nobles, whether Darkskins or Lightskins, cultivated much larger areas by means of slave labor and exported surpluses via the coastal ports to Arab lands.
@madamelioness
:hemad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like I said, I don't believe anything, certainly not that one clan domesticated donkeys and one camels, but it's obviously made rounds like the dead animal eater fairy tales. If I believe them, why do I keep calling them tales?? And from your own mouth, you know many similar stories!

I never said I was an authority.

Do you have to be an authority on shit, to know shit when you smell it?

:chrisfreshhah:
You're so clueless you've yet to realize those "stories" are somalispot fabrications, as in literally invented a few hours ago.

:mjlol:

Kulahaa I don't believe them unlike the primitives.

Wallahi you cannot be a day over 18, that unwavering self assuredness despite being totally ignorant on a subject.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
w/e u think uve learned about Somali culture on sspot, u need to unlearn asap :damedamn:

literally everything is a distortion of reality :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
:chrisfreshhah:
You're so clueless you've yet to realize those "stories" are somalispot fabrications, as in literally invented a few hours ago.

Kulahaa I don't believe them unlike the primitives.

Wallahi you cannot be a day over 18, that unwavering self assuredness despite being totally ignorant on a subject.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
SS Fabrications :mjlol::mjlol:

You're a huge liar. Kulaha no one believes them, and they're all made on the spot on SS:cryinglaughsmiley:

They are absolutely believed and clans are judged wholesale based on these dumb stories and others like them, and that is a primitive way to navigate today's world! Is like you're stuck in primitive stage, there's so much of the culture like that too. It's highly resistant to change or improvements even in the most obviously flawed practices.It holds no appeal, esp for a woman, and I speak for myself in saying that.

Carry on.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
SS Fabrications :mjlol::mjlol:

You're a huge liar. Kulaha no one believes them, and they're all made on the spot on SS:cryinglaughsmiley:

They are absolutely believed and clans are judged wholesale based on these dumb stories and others like them, and that is primitive way to navigate today's world. Is like you're stuck in primitive stage, there's so much of the culture like that. It holds no appeal, esp for a woman, and I speak for myself.

Carry on.
He's right about one thing, you are hard headed. You sure you're not reer Mudug? We might be related.:pachah1:

The dude literally cited several scientific studies to prove one of his points, and you just dismissed it and said you don't believe it. So much for enlightened Atheist. I thought you guys were all about scientific evidence. :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts