My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Judging by the way Somalis talk about tribes I think we have an unofficial tier system with D&M being at the bottom just above madhibaans.

Based on what @Mercury just said he's subliminally putting Abgaals in the same tier.

I have heard this narrative before, and some other stereotypes. There is one about a particular Dblock sub clan being dumb lol.

Nobody can put abgaals in a midgaan tier. This is just typical Somali behaviour. If I were to marry an abgaal nobody would bring it up and say you can't marry these people.

I know that different tribes have trends marrying from particular tribes. I believe they see them as more compatible and noble than others. I know my tribe marry from marehan much more often than they do from other neighbouring clans.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I have heard this narrative before, and some other stereotypes. There is one about a particular Dblock sub clan being dumb lol.

Nobody can put abgaals in a midgaan tier. This is just typical Somali behaviour. If I were to marry an abgaal nobody would bring it up and say you can't marry these people.

I know that different tribes have trends marrying from particular tribes. I believe they see them as more compatible and noble than others. I know my tribe marry from marehan much more often than they do from other neighbouring clans.
Spill it sxb, what clan?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
In what parallel universe are the prestigious Abgaals looked down upon like the Madhibaan @Mercury :dwill:
Prestigious? Calm down now. :comeon:

I like Abgaal food though. I had this abgaal fake aunt growing up and she cooked the tastiest food. :ohhhdamn: , but she used to call cuntoo hungurii.

Prestigious? Calm down now. :comeon:

I like Abgaal food though. I had this fake aunt growing up and she cooked the tastiest food. :ohhhdamn: , but she used to call cuntoo hungurii.
Qabyaalad/jealousy in this one is strong, look at her shoot down praise for her cousins. Had you said that about HG, she would agree 100%.:dead:

So did your father refuse your MJ suitor because he was from an inferior tribe?:pachah1:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What qabiil are you? :icon lol:

MJ look down on hawiye as a whole but I've never heard of singling Abgaal out and putting them on the same level as Madhibaan. :icon lol:

No one looks down on them :drakekidding:

Why are you lying like that?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Qabyaalad/jealousy in this one is strong, look at her shoot down praise for her cousins. Had you said that about HG, she would agree 100%.:dead:

So did your father refuse your MJ suitor because he was from an inferior tribe?:pachah1:
stfu warya @Nin xun knows I'm joking with him, don't get in between our banter nacaladyahow. So you're really hurt about the previous comment I made? Get to stepping. :camby:

If it makes you happy I have nothing but love for MJs.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm gonna check again when my aabo wakes up :hemad: just to confirm

Sry bruv @Mercury I forgot sacad muusa were part of isaaq kkkk :drakekidding:didn't mean to throw u under the bus oh well
@Mercury has become the sacrificial lamb in a demonic Isaaq ritual. That's how I'm going to record it for the generations to come. Kin turning on one another. kkkk u savage. Just like the white guy tal'm bout babies being cut in four pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts