Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

Explain this pls. How being on the side of AAs equals an inferiority complex towards Arabs? 🤔

I do not get into race wars but I heard this accusation fly.

Because you'll never see Somalis interfere in AA-Asian beef, AA-cracker beef, AA-Africa beef, AA-Latino beef... it's always when Arabs say something. Haye, I get it. Arabs are racist, but it seems like some Somalis take it extremely personal and insist on making the point that they see us as backward n-words too ReGarDleSs oF iSlaM. It's like Arab racism gets taken so personal. Reeks of a massive inferiority complex.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
It's always people from other countries who think they know the situation better than us. Social has pushed these kids into becoming madow agents as if they paid for it.

Because you'll never see Somalis interfere in AA-Asian beef, AA-cracker beef, AA-Africa beef, AA-Latino beef... it's always when Arabs say something. Haye, I get it. Arabs are racist, but it seems like some Somalis take it extremely personal and insist on making the point that they see us as backward n-words too ReGarDleSs oF iSlaM. It's like Arab racism gets taken so personal. Reeks of a massive inferiority complex.
And this is all online right?

I never seen this in real life.

And this is all online right?

I never seen this in real life.

Yes. All of it. IRL Somalis hang out with both madows and arabs alike. There's mild friction on both sides and for different reasons, but nothing exceptional. It's all online.

You got these self-righteous folks online incensed at Arab racism that feel the need to treat madows with kid gloves. In their head, madow xenophobia is better in their eyes because they subconsciously buy into some sort of racial hierarchy. I suspect these same people don't even have madow and arab friends like that. Probably hang around whites and asians. Same energy Somali girls used to have during the peak of SJWism. Treating madows in the same condescending way white liberals treat them.

Cadaans are good people. Madows hate everyone except themselves. Keep booty clapping for madows. In the U.S. everyone hates madows and it's only going to get worse.
without madows u wouldn't have any freedom to go to any school and live where u want. To be an immigrant and look down on the only group that died for these rights u take for granted is sad asf. cadaans who called us terrorists are better to u. 💀

greznigrezni

without madows u wouldn't have any freedom to go to any school and live where u want. To be an immigrant and look down on the only group that died for these rights u take for granted is sad asf. cadaans who called us terrorists are better to u. 💀
So, am I supposed to forgive their racism because they fought for their "rights"? By that account, whites also fought for black rights.

greznigrezni

If you're not from the U.S. then you wouldn't understand the things they do to their fellow minorities. It's always people who don't live here, who seem to always excuse their racism.

It because they always accosiate arab with muslim and get start talking shit about islam, thats when us somalis come in and argue back. Not because we love arabs, no because most of us are muslim.

It because they always accosiate arab with muslim and get start talking shit about islam, thats when us somalis come in and argue back. Not because we love arabs, no because most of us are muslim.

You misunderstood. I'm talking about Somalis that side with AAs against Arabs when it has nothing to do with Somalis.

If you're not from the U.S. then you wouldn't understand the things they do to their fellow minorities. It's always people who don't live here, who seem to always excuse their racism.
i live in the US. People have been brainwashed to think white is right and as soon as they come here they see that AA are in the bottom so they act like cadans and insult them. There was a ridiculous vote that Asians made saying blacks attacked them more than whites during pandemic when a whole white man killed 8 asian women at one time and used covid as excuse to bully them lool most groups have no smoke for whitey because its difficult to fight him they actually have to try. This lady came for them so why are u shocked they clapped back? Their convo had nothing to do with her. Now if u wanna back her cuz shes muslim go ahead.

greznigrezni

i live in the US. People have been brainwashed to think white is right and as soon as they come here they see that AA are in the bottom so they act like cadans and insult them. There was a ridiculous vote that Asians made saying blacks attacked them more than whites during pandemic when a whole white man killed 8 asian women at one time and used covid as excuse to bully them lool most groups have no smoke for whitey because its difficult to fight him they actually have to try. This lady came for them so why are u shocked they clapped back? Their convo had nothing to do with her. Now if u wanna back her cuz shes muslim go ahead.
Why because being Muslim is wrong? Your blatant racism and your bias are showing. Explain how a planned attack on Asians isn't wrong and especially from another minority group? It looks like you're brainwashed to clean up after and defend them. This is what your MADOW SAVIOURS think about your existence.

Here's them pretending to be you and causing a ruckus.

greznigrezni

Here's them disrespecting the prophet. KEEP DEFENDING THEM YOU COON

Screenshot 2022-03-20 164433.png

greznigrezni

I remember when these were trending on twitter , its mad to me that somalis so badly want to associate with these people tis embarrassing.
It really surprised me to see that a lot of Somalis have been brainwashed by madows. Try asking a AA/ADOS sympathizer what country they're from. Chances are that they aren't from the U.S.

Trending