Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Nalaaye is so happy that a muslim was bullied and hate crimed. Why are you still claiming that you are at all Muslim?

Keep booty clapping you coon. Look at how they view you
Nigga…..
No need to get specific on the countries as if only Kenya hates Somalis. We are hated even by our own kind. SOMALI LIVES MATTER
Most Somalis don’t have any opinion on most “madow” countries and most “madow” countries don’t have any real opinion on Somalis, the most they might know is that we have a real long civil war

greznigrezni

Nigga…..

Most Somalis don’t have any opinion on most “madow” countries and most “madow” countries don’t have any real opinion on Somalis, the most they might know is that we have a real long civil war
Are we supposed to keep quiet about all of the racist remarks against Somalis? Are we supposed to ignore him defend the madows for being racist against other Muslims? So, when I defend Somalis and Muslims it's "Just forget it. It's barely anything", but you defend them constantly. I wonder why. What do all of these self-hating Somalis have in common?

Nigga…..

Keep speaking like you know things when you clearly don’t. Time and time again I keep showing you the reality but you wanna keep your eyes closed.You never stepped foot outside MN but claim you know the real world

somalis get killed every single day in these “madow” countries trying to build a new life in Kenya and South Africa. Nacasyo you are absolutely pathetic

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The Algerian girl started it, you can’t call an entire ethnic group the dumbest in the world and not expect them to be racist back

greznigrezni

Listen You Somali. They hate you and enslave you in various arabian countries. These same countries that you fled to out of safety harbour intentions to exterminate your entire ethnic group. Now tell me why it's right to booty clap for them.

greznigrezni

She quoted a tweet that had nothing to do with Islam I seen this yesterday, she insulted them randomly and got back the same energy
So, you're defending Islamophobes? Why is everyone so anti-Islam these days. Even if she did deserve it, then there's no reason for you to disrespect 2+ Billion people for something she did. Take your Islamophobia somewhere else.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
So, you're defending Islamophobes? Why is everyone so anti-Islam these days. Even if she did deserve it, then there's no reason for you to disrespect 2+ Billion people for something she did. Take your Islamophobia somewhere else.
Lol u want me to side with Asians and Arabs in those comments spamming the n word and making slavery jokes, Is that what Islam suggests ?

Both the Asians and AAs are wrong in this situation but the fact of the matter is the Algerian girl started it, if she didn’t call the entire African American community stupid they wouldn’t have made fun of her jilbaab

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol u want me to side with Asians and Arabs in those comments spamming the n word and making slavery jokes, Is that what Islam suggests ?

Both the Asians and AAs are wrong in this situation but the fact of the matter is the Algerian girl started it, if she didn’t call the entire African American community stupid they wouldn’t have made fun of her jilbaab
@greznigrezni is what you were 6 months ago. Good for you.

Jay Z Clapping GIF

Somalis need to learn mind their own business and stay clear from issues that don't concern them. The AA guys were arguing with a girl from North Africa. I don't understand where Somalis fit in that discussion.

May Allah guide more African Americans to Islam…

Anyways fba types are being led astray by a con man rapper wannabe who found money race baiting, lodging a rift between blacks and many other groups including other Africans

greznigrezni

So, you're abandoning your fellow Muslims for some BLM points?