Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

I’ve never seen a group so xenophobic then self declared fbas

Nothing to do with us Somali's. Let the arabs handle their own beef

Also, I have seen groups as equally far more xenophobic than FBA's.

They're not special, every group has their xenophobes. Hutu's genocided the Tutsi's, Germans genocided the Jews, Jews are pegging the arabs... the list continues.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220324-210923_Twitter.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Ik these moroccan ass khanis is not talking when his people getting bxtched by the spaniards :russ:
B52E4DFD-80AE-4BE7-9DBD-CFE5845FF32E.png

Nalaaye floxks

0E7C7405-CDA2-4C96-9E02-85F1744D2071.jpeg

So your calling them xenophobic when this racist ass fr*nched weirdo saying shit like this?

Imagine wearing a hijab and say some stupid shit like this? Allah will deal with her on judgement day

View attachment 218154
So your calling them xenophobic when this racist ass fr*nched weirdo saying shit like this?

Imagine wearing a hijab and say some stupid shit like this? Allah will deal with her on judgement day
Pretty sure she said that after they called her a terrorist. I’m don’t support her saying that but shes clapping back against the islamaphobia. Also doesn’t your hooyo dress like this as well? Mine does they’d call her a terrorest too and keke like cadaan
I’m a be on my fellow black’s side on that one but thanks for reminding me not to waste my energy:)
Some of these ppl will never see you as their own.. They think Somalis are wannabe cucked arabs FYI

Nalaaye floxks

Pretty sure she said that after they called her a terrorist. I’m don’t support her saying that but shes clapping back against the islamaphobia. Also doesn’t your hooyo dress like this as well? Mine does they’d call her a terrorest too and keke like cadaan
Fyi my mom does dress like that but she’s not a racist pig like her, what you expect when her people got passed around by the french :russ: