MUSLIMS ARE TREATED WORSE THAN BLACKS IN THE WEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't anyone talk about this muslims are treated way worse than blacks, if you have a muslim name and you try to go on dating sites, or apply for a job you'll have a negative chance of succeeding. Years ago I had this job at this store I was working with these african and I was treated way differently, all the women were nice to the africans joking around and even flirting, but since I had a muslim name they would be very strict with me. I had to do all the work while the Negros got to chill in the back.

Why doesn't anyone talk about this muslims are treated way worse than blacks, if you have a muslim name and you try to go on dating sites, or apply for a job you'll have a negative chance of succeeding. Years ago I had this job at this store I was working with these african and I was treated way differently, all the women were nice to the africans joking around and even flirting, but since I had a muslim name they would be very strict with me. I had to do all the work while the Negros got to chill in the back.
You can change the name you know. All the africans they are chilling with have english names and also their uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas name even the chinese have english names change urs to a cultural non islamic somali name like Ayanle and you're good. Don't walk around with the name mohamed and expect to be a pilot in the west. It just won't happen.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't think so....

I live in a white, suburban neighborhood, I'm the only Muslim and non-white in the whole neighborhood. I'm treated like royalty. Even the dogs in the neighborhood make sure to sit down when I walk pass by.

I don't think so....

I live in a white, suburban neighborhood, I'm the only Muslim and non-white in the whole neighborhood. I'm treated like royalty. Even the dogs in the neighborhood make sure to sit down when I walk pass by.
They probably know you’re a puntite :salute:

Why are you going on a dating website if you are a practicing muslim? Why not on Muslim dating websites? Racism and Islamphoebia is a reality, but there are lots of good people and firms around that would hire anyone. I’ve been hired twice because of my background and my bosses told me later that I can bring to their firms new sets of skills and culture that Tom and Andrew lack. It could also work in your favour. Don’t give up and let the few haters win.

Last edited:
Why are you going on a dating website if you are a practicing muslim? Why not on Muslim dating websites? Racism and Islamphoebia is a reality, but there are lots of good people and firms around that would hire anyone. I’ve been hired twice because of my background and my boss told me later that I can bring to his firm new skills and culture that Tom and Andrew lack. It could also work in your favour. Don’t let the few haters win and never give up.
I use to go on dating sites them when I was in college and I never got matches until I changed my name to adam or john

I don't think so....

How do you know there not plotting against you behind the scenes like they did to Abdi Ali

You can change the name you know. All the africans they are chilling with have english names and also their uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas name even the chinese have english names change urs to a cultural non islamic somali name like Ayanle and you're good. Don't walk around with the name mohamed and expect to be a pilot in the west. It just won't happen.
I have my own business/job so it doesn't matter what my name is, but I'm just telling this to the younger kids so they can know why they are being mistreated

Muslims are treated bad. Somalis in particular are treated worse than asian/arab muslims, ive noticed it.

Aussie what nationalities do you attract?

I’m pretty sure it’s Australian Beckies, to them you must be exotic, an African aboriginal who doesn’t believe in Muhammadism
I don't know why I always picture Aussie looking like your typical 30 year old adeer with naclatulaah bidaar:9uoofqd:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I don't why I always picture Aussie looking like your typical 30 year old adeer with naclatulaah bidaar:9uoofqd:

Maybe because he is Australian I envisioned him with a 6 pack and a surf board

But you’re right Somali genes are strong and no amount of SPF 50 will overcome the dirty bidaar and the calool. I’ll lock my DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending