Muslim first or Somali first?

Are you Muslim first or Somali first?.

• 1. Somali first

• 2. Muslim first

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you Somali first or Muslim first and why so?

To me, I'm Somali first because I can change my faith but not my race. Even if I turn against my own people and become a dabo-dhilif, my Somalinimo won't abandon me, I can't get rid of it as it's not an idea but an essence. So, to me, you're first the thing that defines you all the time.

What are you being “somali” going to do when you go to your grave and in the hereafter? Will the the two angels who will question you in the grave say what’s your ethnicity? Lmaooo, Anyways always Muslim first Alhamdullah, dunya is short.

Somali first because being Somali automatically means you are muslim. Also this question itself is anti-somali and anti-nationalist.

Muslim first.

in the alam al arwah before being sent into this world we where all Muslim first which is why people revert and don't convert into Islam and in the grave and on the day of judgment your not going to be asked about your ethnicity and congratulated for saying your somali first (in essence don't be dumb enough to say you place a label over your aqirah)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m both. Intersectionality exists.
Of course I will say I’m Muslim first but we are walking on eggshells with that statement. Many non-black muslims put their race above islam and try to gaslight black muslims and use us as tokens when they want to. I’m not ignorant and I know that Islam will always be first but I’m also not a fool, as I know how to read people and situations and I can tell a (non-black muslim) hypocrite from a mile away.

The people who are saying “in akhirah race doesn’t matter”, do you ever ask yourself why they are asking this in the first place? And why is it only ever to somalis/black people? I’ve never heard are you malaysian/pakistani/yemeni or muslim first. They know what they are doing and WHY they are doing that. Just look at the state of the ummah, the only people who are actually looking out for black muslims are black muslims who haven’t swallowed the arab-bootyclapping pill.

Of course I will say I’m Muslim first but we are walking on eggshells with that statement. Many non-black muslims put their race above islam and try to gaslight black muslims and use us as tokens when they want to. I’m not ignorant and I know that Islam will always be first but I’m also not a fool, as I know how to read people and situations and I can tell a (non-black muslim) hypocrite from a mile away.

The people who are saying “in akhirah race doesn’t matter”, do you ever ask yourself why they are asking this in the first place? And why is it only ever to somalis/black people? I’ve never heard are you malaysian/pakistani/yemeni or muslim first. They know what they are doing and WHY they are doing that. Just look at the state of the ummah, the only people who are actually looking out for black muslims are black muslims who haven’t swallowed the arab-bootyclapping pill.
Thats a different question tho I always put somali people first because that's exactly what the prophet taught us. The ummah right now doesn't really exist without a caliphate until then the only priority people should have is there own.

When Allah told the prophet at the start of his prophethood to preach Islam he didn't say go preach to nagashi/kaiser/koserous or the people of madina he was told to only preach to his closer relatives and trusted friends this went on for a couple of years before the people of makkah as a whole where informed of the message of islam.

When your not in a position to do anything you have to focus and place your family first and then bit by bit expand your circle of influence. Until then we should be focusing on ourselves and only us and by that I mean somali people not black people as a whole. We need to have our mess in order before we start worrying about others and that is also the only way to be at the helm of all this or we will keep get the "are you somali or muslim first?" Or the "are you black or somali/Muslim?" We get this thrown at us because somalis and somalia are currently all in a mess and at each others throats.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thats a different question tho I always put somali people first because that's exactly what the prophet taught us. The ummah right now doesn't really exist without a caliphate until then the only priority people should have is there own.

When Allah told the prophet at the start of his prophethood to preach Islam he didn't say go preach to nagashi/kaiser/koserous or the people of madina he was told to only preach to his closer relatives and trusted friends this went on for a couple of years before the people of makkah as a whole where informed of the message of islam.

When your not in a position to do anything you have to focus and place your family first and then bit by bit expand your circle of influence. Until then we should be focusing on ourselves and only us and by that I mean somali people not black people as a whole.
Yes but I was talking about this stupid question in general. The manner in which they are asking is rather devious. Any arab/desi that asks me that question, I will not answer to. Historically, it wasn’t somalis that put somalinimo over islam but arabs.
To me it’s the equivalent of Mohammed hijab and the other groupies from the UK attacking Ilhan Omar but never their own.

You aren’t actually concerned about the deen. GTFOOMF!
:camby:

You can’t put ethnicity first or equal to Islam. Ethnicity is there just to recognise your tribe and to communicate with them, in this case, the objectives and the targets that have been set to you in this world will showcase that it’s worthless as a whole putting your ethnicity first because in this world we are here only to worship Allah, so it’s mandatory as a Muslim, to be Muslim first.

As a truly believing Muslim, you would know that your ethnicity is useless especially when you’re in your death bed, and the remembrance of the questioning of the grave should always be in your mind, and by the way where’s your fellow Somalis in your grave? Where’s the somalino in your grave? There will be no Somalis helping you, You will be alone in the dark while the 2 angels wlll interview you and all you take inside your grave is your deeds, the deeds that you had achieved while putting Islam first through your actions in this temporary dunya.

The angels will ask you 3 questions, 1 of them is what’s your religion? Not what’s your ethnicity, so I’m actually surprised that many Somalis here voted for Somali first, but I guarantee you, do a survey or ask Muslims outside of somalispot in irl, overwhelming will say I’m a Muslim first.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You can’t put ethnicity first or equal to Islam. Ethnicity is there just to recognise your tribe and to communicate with them, in this case, the objectives and the targets that have been set to you in this world will showcase that it’s worthless as a whole putting your ethnicity first because in this world we are here only to worship Allah, so it’s mandatory as a Muslim, to be Muslim first.

As a truly believing Muslim, you would know that your ethnicity is useless especially when you’re in your death bed, and the remembrance of the questioning of the grave should always be in your mind, and by the way where’s your fellow Somalis in your grave? Where’s the somalino in your grave? There will be no Somalis helping you, You will be alone in the dark while the 2 angels wlll interview you and all you take inside your grave is your deeds, the deeds that you had achieved while putting Islam first through your actions in this temporary dunya.

The angels will ask you 3 questions, 1 of them is what’s your religion? Not what’s your ethnicity, so I’m actually surprised that many Somalis here voted for Somali first, but I guarantee you, do a survey or ask Muslims outside of somalispot in irl, overwhelming will say I’m a Muslim first.
You are foolish and missed the whole point.
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Anyone can make an account and pretend to be Somali on this site.

Yes but I was talking about this stupid question in general. The manner in which they are asking is rather devious. Any arab/desi that asks me that question, I will not answer to. Historically, it wasn’t somalis that put somalinimo over islam but arabs.
To me it’s the equivalent of Mohammed hijab and the other groupies from the UK attacking Ilhan Omar but never their own.

You aren’t actually concerned about the deen. GTFOOMF!
:camby:
The issue is that somali peoples dirty laundry just get aired out more and is more distinguishable then an Arab or an Asian muslims dirty laundry since desi muslims can pass themselves off as Hindus and generally hide anything that makes them look muslim while doing there nonsense while arabs general pass them selves off as white people and they don't draw attention to it as a group like somalis do whilst showing outwardly that we are somali and muslim by wearing hijab for example.

Exposing peoples sins and celebrating or attacking it publicly is sinful and that is our punishment for spreading it. It draws everyone's attention towards it. Plus it doesn't help that somalis on media tend to overall gain more attention due to our many negative reputation.

Plus there are multiple arab and desi countries so it's harder to point fingers while there is only one somali country.

I live amongst Asians and generally most are not like this but the few that keep trying to talk about somali women or somali figures like ilhan (who I despise) I set them right and throw the garbage in there communities at them and they learn there lesson's and never bring it up again.

Last edited:
Lmaoooooooooo, Somali first? Hahaha, why would you put your ethnicity over your religion Islam first? What’s you being “somali” going to do when you are 6 ft under the grave?
Somalinimo helps you practice your religion. Ain't no one is gonna help you practice your religion freely but Somalis, that's all for you just being Somali.

Bro Ayrabs for instance voted for you to remain as a futo-ku-x@@rle colony, that meant less freedom to practice your faith but guess what... Somalis helped each for being Somalis and fought for their independence.

Malaysians and Pakistanis, under every Black Hawk Down related video, are bragging about their involvement in the Battle of Mogadishu and are demanding recognition from the Americans and to be thanked for how they helped daba-cad soldiers escape from the Somalis and how their soldiers killed thousands of Somali civilians in the process. Even the Malaysians gov. pressured US officials to publicly express their gratefulness to the Malaysian people and reprimanded US gov for not including Malaysia's role in the war in the Black Hawk Dawn film. But the US didn't answer to all that and completely ignored them.

2022-07-16 04.01.27.png
2022-07-16 03.59.50.png
2022-07-16 04.00.48.png
2022-07-16 04.02.31.png
2022-07-16 04.03.33.png
2022-07-16 04.04.06.png
2022-07-16 04.04.39.png

Just imagine how much the degenerates and the ummah fanatics here would be going nuts and feeling ashamed if some Somali units went to Malaysia and fought side by side with American kuffars killing uninvolved Malay Muslim civilians? It's despicable only until a white/light-skinned Muslim does to a black Muslim then it all of a sudden becomes a UN mission.

Those same people wouldn't do that to Ayrabs or Turks saying they're Muslims, but gleefully did and would do it again to black (Somali) muslims and are even proud of it blatantly.

We really need to learn how to care only of ourselves and that Islam can't connect us to other people and make them like us as they're not willing to do so. Saying I'm Muslim first means that you give such people the space, the platform and the green light to connect to you when they want and take advantage of your inanity.

Only 70 Sahabis embraced Islam before you, your forefathers accepted Islam before everyone, before any Ayrab but those 70 Sahabis and were proud of their Somalinimo all the time. Live Islam in your own way and take care of your own people and of your Akhiro.

Brainwashed ummah fanstics..

Last edited:

Trending