Muslim first or Somali first?

Are you Muslim first or Somali first?.

• 1. Somali first

• 2. Muslim first

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
"Somali first" kulaha kkkkk would any of you guys spewing this shit actually befriend and or marry a gaal Somali over a Muslim ajnabi?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The issue is that somali peoples dirty laundry just get aired out more and is more distinguishable then an Arab or an Asian muslims dirty laundry since desi muslims can pass themselves off as Hindus and generally hide anything that makes them look muslim while doing there nonsense while arabs general pass them selves off as white people and they don't draw attention to it as a group like somalis do whilst showing outwardly that we are somali and muslim by wearing hijab for example.
That’s a lie. Just because some arabs can pass as white doesn’t mean that they can’t hold themselves accountable instead of attacking others. That doesn’t even make sense. Everyone knows when a famous person is arab. I think you are confusing muslim arabs with non-muslim arabs, that doesn’t count. And for pakistanis, everyone knows when they are Pakistani not because of how they look but their name. Arabs and pakistanis rep their culture just as much we we do.
I think what you mean is that arab/desis are bootyclappers and assimilate into their country’s culture and dress like them. That’s not a flex and a sign of low self esteem and holdign westerners above themselves, they should be more ashamed instead of attacking somalis who don’t give a damn and won’t give our identity up. They should be 100x ashamed and attacking their own instead of ours.
Plus there are multiple arab and desi countries so it's harder to point fingers while there is only one somali country.
Stop caping for arabs. These people are dropping sharia like flies and are adopting western/liberal ideas like they drink water.

That’s a lie. Just because some arabs can pass as white doesn’t mean that they can’t hold themselves accountable instead of attacking others. That doesn’t even make sense. Everyone knows when a famous person is arab. I think you are confusing muslim arabs with non-muslim arabs, that doesn’t count. And for pakistanis, everyone knows when they are Pakistani not because of how they look but their name. Arabs and pakistanis rep their culture just as much we we do.
I think what you mean is that arab/desis are bootyclappers and assimilate into their country’s culture and dress like them. That’s not a flex and a sign of low self esteem and holdign westerners above themselves, they should be more ashamed instead of attacking somalis who don’t give a damn and won’t give our identity up. They should be 100x ashamed and attacking their own instead of ours.

Stop caping for arabs. These people are dropping sharia like flies and are adopting western/liberal ideas like they drink water.
That's what I was trying to say I guess i didn't articulate it well enough for you to understand my point but basically they assimilate and adopt unlike us.
I wasn't bootyclapping.

Insurance

Chronic math debater
Somali first.

kehyre.jpg

Are you Somali first or Muslim first and why so?

To me, I'm Somali first because I can change my faith but not my race. Even if I turn against my own people and become a dabo-dhilif, my Somalinimo won't abandon me, I can't get rid of it as it's not an idea but an essence. So, to me, you're first the thing that defines you all the time.
What kind of sick question is this?

muslim, cause I dont really care whatever race i ended up in as long as i can have a chance to go to jannah lol. im happy to be somali but if I were a somali and ended up in hell because I abandoned the religion or was a munafiq what good would it do me?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I’m racist and forever racist.

I’ll look down on all non bio Somalis.

may all Somalis rest in jannah al firdous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Somalinimo helps you practice your religion. Ain't no one is gonna help you practice your religion freely but Somalis, that's all for you just being Somali.

Bro Ayrabs for instance voted for you to remain as a futo-ku-x@@rle colony, that meant less freedom to practice your faith but guess what... Somalis helped each for being Somalis and fought for their independence.

Malaysians and Pakistanis, under every Black Hawk Down related video, are bragging about their involvement in the Battle of Mogadishu and are demanding recognition from the Americans and to be thanked for how they helped daba-cad soldiers escape from the Somalis and how their soldiers killed thousands of Somali civilians in the process. Even the Malaysians gov. pressured US officials to publicly express their gratefulness to the Malaysian people and reprimanded US gov for not including Malaysia's role in the war in the Black Hawk Dawn film. But the US didn't answer to all that and completely ignored them.

View attachment 229740View attachment 229741View attachment 229742View attachment 229743View attachment 229744View attachment 229745View attachment 229746

Just imagine how much the degenerates and the ummah fanatics here would be going nuts and feeling ashamed if some Somali units went to Malaysia and fought side by side with American kuffars killing uninvolved Malay Muslim civilians? It's despicable only until a white/light-skinned Muslim does to a black Muslim then it all of a sudden becomes a UN mission.

Those same people wouldn't do that to Ayrabs or Turks saying they're Muslims, but gleefully did and would do it again to black (Somali) muslims and are even proud of it blatantly.

We really need to learn how to care only of ourselves and that Islam can't connect us to other people and make them like us as they're not willing to do so. Saying I'm Muslim first means that you give such people the space, the platform and the green light to connect to you when they want and take advantage of your inanity.

Only 70 Sahabis embraced Islam before you, your forefathers accepted Islam before everyone, before any Ayrab but those 70 Sahabis and were proud of their Somalinimo all the time. Live Islam in your own way and take care of your own people and of your Akhiro.

Brainwashed ummah fanstics..
What????, somalino helps you practise your religion? The so called “somalino” that actually doesn’t exist, look at our country, if you are a certain qabil, your fellow “Somalis” will discriminate you due to the qabilism, the “qabilism” which effects the hearts and the minds of the majority of the somali people.

Where’s “somalino” when the country called Somalia is being split apart, somaliland, puntland, jubaland etc, the issues is Muslims as a whole is suffering from tribalism, tribalism in which they put their nationalism etc first over their religion. You mention other ethnicities such as Arabs, Pakistanis etc, let me tell you something, those people who you just mentioned , are Muslims, but Muslims makes mistakes, there’s a saying “Muslims are not perfect but Islam is” so the qabilism disease that effects Somalis also effects other Muslims groups, so don’t be surprised if they put their ethnicity first, a true believing muslim wouldn’t do that, he/she would put muslim/Islam first.

At the end of the day we have to worship Allah, we have to go back to the teachings of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, if the ummah especially the Somalis actually follow Islam properly rather than being munafiq by using qabilism by slandering and or killing them, then this ummah would be United like in the past, but as we head closer and closer to the end of times, the unity of the ummah keeps getting divided until when iman mahdi/DAJJAL arrives, trust me you won’t be saying “Somali first” by then if it occurs in our life time.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Muslims and us should be muslim first but lets be realistic, we can only help ourselves and are the only who can do that. We are on our own and nothing wrong with it.

Allah divided muslims into different nations, we should build up our muslim nations and then think about the equality between the muslims. Until then, every man for himself unfortunately. Ummah aint happening in our lifetime, Inshallah it does but its unlikely.

The question that is asked are you muslim first or somali is idiotic. The muslim Ummah is almost nonexistant. The question would only make sense when there is a functioning Ummah but there isn’t. The question shouldn’t even be asked at all, us somalis are 100% muslim.

Reality dictates otherwise.

I’m both. Intersectionality exists.
Of course I will say I’m Muslim first but we are walking on eggshells with that statement. Many non-black muslims put their race above islam and try to gaslight black muslims and use us as tokens when they want to. I’m not ignorant and I know that Islam will always be first but I’m also not a fool, as I know how to read people and situations and I can tell a (non-black muslim) hypocrite from a mile away.

The people who are saying “in akhirah race doesn’t matter”, do you ever ask yourself why they are asking this in the first place? And why is it only ever to somalis/black people? I’ve never heard are you malaysian/pakistani/yemeni or muslim first. They know what they are doing and WHY they are doing that. Just look at the state of the ummah, the only people who are actually looking out for black muslims are black muslims who haven’t swallowed the arab-bootyclapping pill.
Same illahi that made you Muslim also made you somali. You spoke nothing but facts girl. You've come a long way my young qweeeen.

Starting to think 68 was a little too generous as a score , these replies :kanyehmm:

ya'll really think Abu Hamza or Resa would choose your madow ass over their fellow desis/arabs?

The naïvety is so sad

Somalinimo helps you practice your religion. Ain't no one is gonna help you practice your religion freely but Somalis, that's all for you just being Somali.

Bro Ayrabs for instance voted for you to remain as a futo-ku-x@@rle colony, that meant less freedom to practice your faith but guess what... Somalis helped each for being Somalis and fought for their independence.

Malaysians and Pakistanis, under every Black Hawk Down related video, are bragging about their involvement in the Battle of Mogadishu and are demanding recognition from the Americans and to be thanked for how they helped daba-cad soldiers escape from the Somalis and how their soldiers killed thousands of Somali civilians in the process. Even the Malaysians gov. pressured US officials to publicly express their gratefulness to the Malaysian people and reprimanded US gov for not including Malaysia's role in the war in the Black Hawk Dawn film. But the US didn't answer to all that and completely ignored them.

View attachment 229740View attachment 229741View attachment 229742View attachment 229743View attachment 229744View attachment 229745View attachment 229746

Just imagine how much the degenerates and the ummah fanatics here would be going nuts and feeling ashamed if some Somali units went to Malaysia and fought side by side with American kuffars killing uninvolved Malay Muslim civilians? It's despicable only until a white/light-skinned Muslim does to a black Muslim then it all of a sudden becomes a UN mission.

Those same people wouldn't do that to Ayrabs or Turks saying they're Muslims, but gleefully did and would do it again to black (Somali) muslims and are even proud of it blatantly.

We really need to learn how to care only of ourselves and that Islam can't connect us to other people and make them like us as they're not willing to do so. Saying I'm Muslim first means that you give such people the space, the platform and the green light to connect to you when they want and take advantage of your inanity.

Only 70 Sahabis embraced Islam before you, your forefathers accepted Islam before everyone, before any Ayrab but those 70 Sahabis and were proud of their Somalinimo all the time. Live Islam in your own way and take care of your own people and of your Akhiro.

Brainwashed ummah fanstics..
As i Somali i couldnt give a damn about this bs ummah

Trending