Muslim first or Somali first?

Are you Muslim first or Somali first?.

• 1. Somali first

• 2. Muslim first

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Somali christian in terms of ethnicity is more closer to me than some filtyh pork eating German who become a musim the next day idiot
Believe in Allah and tawheed is far more important than where someone comes from or their past. The Somali Christian views non-Somali Christians as being closer to him than Somali Muslims due to his dogma.

Starting to think 68 was a little too generous as a score , these replies :kanyehmm:

ya'll really think Abu Hamza or Resa wouldn’t jump off that cliff over there?

The naïvety is so sad
This is basically your logic :bell: We should head straight to hell because the superior ajnabis are doing the same 🗿

This is basically your logic :bell: We should head straight to hell because the superior ajnabis are doing the same 🗿
that's one thing i never get about this forum wallahi. There are millions of muslims around the world, somali muslims, eritrean, chinese, nigerian, ivory coast, malaysia etc but apparently only arab and desis are the main muslims and the rest of us are secondhand muslims :damn:

Are you Somali first or Muslim first and why so?

To me, I'm Somali first because I can change my faith but not my race. Even if I turn against my own people and become a dabo-dhilif, my Somalinimo won't abandon me, I can't get rid of it as it's not an idea but an essence. So, to me, you're first the thing that defines you all the time.

Muslim 1st but lets put it this way I will donate to Somalia a 100 times before I donate to Palestine etc

What's the context on what you mean by first. If it's importance, then Muslim. If it's like what you were first consciously, then Somali, cause you don't really get the religion until you're a little older. But most people with sense will think the question is based on importance.

why are the "nationalists" always living in foreign countries you love your country so much yet you aren't fighting al kebab or even doing anything for the country you go online and talk about being a "nationalists or a patriot" your not neither of them gtfo

why are the "nationalists" always living in foreign countries you love your country so much yet you aren't fighting al kebab or even doing anything for the country you go online and talk about being a "nationalists or a patriot" your not neither of them gtfo
Most nationalist you see online are just larpers

So much Kufr on this thread, How much Ayah and ahadeeth are there which tells you that love for Allah and Islam comes first before anything else in this dunya? This is nothing but pure jahiliya asking this question, worse than qabyaalad even

Go to Somalia, the Somalis there will laugh at you if you say “Somali first”. Those western born Somalis who voted for “Somalis first” are just ignorant in terms of the reality on the ground. It’s easy to say that when you have a western passport, chilling in the west.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Go to Somalia, the Somalis there will laugh at you if you say “Somali first”. Those western born Somalis who voted for “Somalis first” are just ignorant in terms of the reality on the ground. It’s easy to say that when you have a western passport, chilling in the west.

It really depends on the individual.

if you’re not Muslim but Somali then surly you’re gonna put your own first. If you’re religious then surly you’re gonna put your religion first.

Makes sense. Other groups benefit most from us when we are preoccupied with nonsense like this…A true wadani would not waste their time with this.
You ask a Somali nationalist where their from they'll say MN or Sweden or UK I would be surprised if there was a nationalist living in Nairobi or anywhere close to somali it's just another larp for an identity crisis they'll leave in 4-8 months

Lol @ Somali first. Of course everyone will say Muslim first.

Now say: Muslim first or your clan first?
of course muslim first over my tribe. in fact somali first over my tribe. a better thread would be asking people if they pick somalia or their clan, because I feel like a lot of the qabilists here will choose their tribes

Trending