Muslim first or Somali first?

Are you Muslim first or Somali first?.

• 1. Somali first

• 2. Muslim first

Results are only viewable after voting.
of course muslim first over my tribe. in fact somali first over my tribe. a better thread would be asking people if they pick somalia or their clan, because I feel like a lot of the qabilists here will choose their tribes
Funnily enough the gaalo when they came to Somali region in the 20th century said Somalis for Somalis their tribe is of more importance than Islam . 🤷‍♀️

Funnily enough the gaalo when they came to Somali region in the 20th century said Somalis for Somalis their tribe is of more importance than Islam . 🤷‍♀️
Can I get the video? Also it's not surprising people are claiming Islam first most of them grew up in the west only connection to somalia is Islam

but they make a lot of things up to spice up their journal entries. I remember their was this persian or arab traveller who made up an entire fan fic about how somali women fight :susp: i never trust anything they say about somalis now

Somalinimo helps you practice your religion. Ain't no one is gonna help you practice your religion freely but Somalis, that's all for you just being Somali.

Bro Ayrabs for instance voted for you to remain as a futo-ku-x@@rle colony, that meant less freedom to practice your faith but guess what... Somalis helped each for being Somalis and fought for their independence.

Malaysians and Pakistanis, under every Black Hawk Down related video, are bragging about their involvement in the Battle of Mogadishu and are demanding recognition from the Americans and to be thanked for how they helped daba-cad soldiers escape from the Somalis and how their soldiers killed thousands of Somali civilians in the process. Even the Malaysians gov. pressured US officials to publicly express their gratefulness to the Malaysian people and reprimanded US gov for not including Malaysia's role in the war in the Black Hawk Dawn film. But the US didn't answer to all that and completely ignored them.

View attachment 229740View attachment 229741View attachment 229742View attachment 229743View attachment 229744View attachment 229745View attachment 229746

Just imagine how much the degenerates and the ummah fanatics here would be going nuts and feeling ashamed if some Somali units went to Malaysia and fought side by side with American kuffars killing uninvolved Malay Muslim civilians? It's despicable only until a white/light-skinned Muslim does to a black Muslim then it all of a sudden becomes a UN mission.

Those same people wouldn't do that to Ayrabs or Turks saying they're Muslims, but gleefully did and would do it again to black (Somali) muslims and are even proud of it blatantly.

We really need to learn how to care only of ourselves and that Islam can't connect us to other people and make them like us as they're not willing to do so. Saying I'm Muslim first means that you give such people the space, the platform and the green light to connect to you when they want and take advantage of your inanity.

Only 70 Sahabis embraced Islam before you, your forefathers accepted Islam before everyone, before any Ayrab but those 70 Sahabis and were proud of their Somalinimo all the time. Live Islam in your own way and take care of your own people and of your Akhiro.

Brainwashed ummah fanstics..
Black people (even Somalis…..at least modern day ones) in general are naive af , so easy to use and abuse its so sad

but they make a lot of things up to spice up their journal entries. I remember their was this persian or arab traveller who made up an entire fan fic about how somali women fight :susp: i never trust anything they say about somalis now
I don't think the people who said ''Aakhiro nimaan geel lahayn lama amaanayn / There ain't no way anyone without Geel will be seen as laandheere {or enter Janno} in the hearafter'' would choose Somalinimo over Islam or would say anything near to ''Muslim first''.
I'm 100% that they would choose one camel over Islamnimo. They were the ''My Geel first'' type. Some of them said ''Aadane ka badanaye ilaahyana ma noqonaa / Now that we're too prosperous and multitude to be considered humans, shall we turn into (become) Gods?''
They believed that you're fucked up in Aakhiro if you got no Geel. Geel first other things secondary.. That's how Somalia's still the nation with largest number of Geel in the world, at 10 million+ heads, that's like 20 billion+ dollar of asset from Geel only. Considering that 90% of us don't have any Geel any more, one can only imagine how much it would mean to us if all of us had Geels like our ancestors did and was worth trillions.. nah trillion benjamins first and no shisheeye bootyclapping. When every Somali family had at least 60 Awrs on average and their whole life, status, guur, mag, and laandheerinimo depended on it, it's understandable how they would go ''my Geel first''. Shisheeye bootyclapping is a result of the gaajo, cayrnimo and qaxootinimo. Go back waryaada and herd your geel you booty clappers.

Somali women fighting isn't something strange. You've Arawelo, Buuti and the legendary Dhagdheer etc.. One good thing was that none of them had an Ayrabic name or was called Casho, Khadijo etc nonsense.
1657220571107.png

''Dhagdheer dhimatooy dhulkii waa nabad'' damn many memories of dhagdheer stories are unlocked.. good old childhood days with mom telling you these stories in the evening right after casho and you imagining the scenes.. no film can ever match those mental images...

I don't think the people who said ''Aakhiro nimaan geel lahayn lama amaanayn / There ain't no way anyone without Geel will be seen as laandheere {or enter Janno} in the hearafter'' would choose Somalinimo over Islam or would say anything near to ''Muslim first''.
I'm 100% that they would choose one camel over Islamnimo. They were the ''My Geel first'' type. Some of them said ''Aadane ka badanaye ilaahyana ma noqonaa / Now that we're too prosperous and multitude to be considered humans, shall we turn into (become) Gods?''
They believed that you're fucked up in Aakhiro if you got no Geel. Geel first other things secondary.. That's how Somalia's still the nation with largest number of Geel in the world, at 10 million+ heads, that's like 20 billion+ dollar of asset from Geel only. Considering that 90% of us don't have any Geel any more, one can only imagine how much it would mean to us if all of us had Geels like our ancestors did and was worth trillions.. nah trillion benjamins first and no shisheeye bootyclapping. When every Somali family had at least 60 Awrs on average and their whole life, status, guur, mag, and laandheerinimo depended on it, it's understandable how they would go ''my Geel first''. Shisheeye bootyclapping is a result of the gaajo, cayrnimo and qaxootinimo. Go back waryaada and herd your geel you booty clappers.

Somali women fighting isn't something strange. You've Arawelo, Buuti and the legendary Dhagdheer etc.. One good thing was that none of them had an Ayrabic name or was called Casho, Khadijo etc nonsense.
View attachment 229911

''Dhagdheer dhimatooy dhulkii waa nabad'' damn many memories of dhagdheer stories are unlocked.. good old childhood days with mom telling you these stories in the evening right after casho and you imagining the scenes.. no film can ever match those mental images...
If you're not muslim first, you aren't a muslim period, look into what is the definition of islam...if doesn't mean simply believing in a God, it means submitting to him as th ultimate source of power. saying your nationality goes over that makes you no different to iblis. Iblis worshiped Allah until it got in the way of his pride as a jinn. basically he was a jinn over being a muslim. There is no clash between being a somali and a muslim obviously so the question doesn't make sense...somali culture and identity is in line with islam, there is no need to bring shisheeye into it, choosing islam first doesn't make you no longer somali or less of a somali, it just means you value your relationship with Allah over anything else in this dunya.

Trending