IMG_4102.jpeg

Wallahi something wrong with him

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
-Moroccan wife
-he was celebrating Oromo day on Twitter cuz he was around 5% Oromo
-had the Ethiopian flag next to somaliland but not Somalia

He is a sellout biggest one
I’m Habar Awal Isaaq, I share no kinship with you so stop seeking it. Berbera is mine and SL is mine. We will do as we please, focus on freeing your country from foreign troops who’s mandate’s keep extended and other foreign troops (like Kenya & Ethiopia) who already admitted they will not leave your country and have no formal agreements with you concerning their stay in your country 💀

I’m Habar Awal Isaaq, I share no kinship with you so stop seeking it. Berbera is mine and SL is mine. We will do as we please, focus on freeing your country from foreign troops who’s mandate’s keep extended and other foreign troops (like Kenya & Ethiopia) who already admitted they will not leave your country and have no formal agreements with you concerning their stay in your country 💀
Berbera is mine as much as it’s your 😄

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
From what I see this shit will backfire so hard on muse biixi he will lose Awdal and garxajis insurgents will fight the staunch seccesionist heego mutts and it will be the end of SL
Keep dreaming. Garxajis & Samarone will not be Jabarti canon fodder

C doesn’t even exist either. There are still pro-SL armed nomads in Buhoodle district of Toghdheer. Buhoodle is now split between SL & Ethiopia according to official border but we will give Addis the SL side so we don’t deal with th headache of these clan militias and that they promise to not let PL militias enter SL via Ethiopia. We can have a very beneficial economic & security relationship with Addis inshallah.

These snakes invoking Somalinimo are liars. Never trust a Somali who claims to support certain initiatives or is against certain initiatives because of “Somalinimo” or walaalnimo.99.99% chance he is lying, Somalis especially those that aren’t us can’t think beyond their clans
Apart from the childish and flawed logic of since NN and qadaadwayn don't like sland, basically anything that outrages them is our best interest

What do we gain from giving away our lands go ethiopia? Is an ethiopian recognition or stakes in Ethiopian airline worth what we are going to risk?

Do you anticipate the security and existential problems that would gonna unleash to slanders and especially those clans living in western part of the country?

Even if there's gonna be some sort of deal to be struck with ethiopia why is muse in such a harry and there is no transparency whatsoever? What does 20km supposed to mean? 20kmsq, or 20km land corridor from the shores to the ethiopain border? And what kind of activities are they allowed to exercise on those lands?

Do we actually need a good governance to be prosperous and strong or be an ethiopian colony?

There is alot of questions to answered sxb than blaming the qadaadwayn/ darod boogeyman for no obvious reason

You controlling all of Sool & Sanaag and Buhoodle district will only occur in your dreams. We are good friends with the UAE & Ethiopia inshallah. Biixi is their new RSF Dagalo who is currently defeating the corrupt SAF.
SSC-Khaatumo only claims Dhulbahante territories, and their forces are stationed in Guumays, Maygaagle and Yeyle which are all short distances from Oog and Qorilugud.

SL has been pushed back to their 2000s borders.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Apart from the childish and flawed logic of since NN and qadaadwayn don't like sland, basically anything that outrages them is our best interest

What do we gain from giving away our lands go ethiopia? Is an ethiopian recognition or stakes in Ethiopian airline worth what we are going to risk?

Do you anticipate the security and existential problems that would gonna unleash to slanders and especially those clans living in western part of the country?

Even if there's gonna be some sort of deal to be struck with ethiopia why is muse in such a harry and there is no transparency whatsoever? What does 20km supposed to mean? 20kmsq, or 20km land corridor from the shores to the ethiopain border? And what kind of activities are they allowed to exercise on those lands?

Do we actually need a good governance to be prosperous and strong or be an ethiopian colony?

There is alot of questions to answered sxb than blaming the qadaadwayn/ darod boogeyman for no obvious reason
Berbera is my land. If Cirro says anything him and his entire party should be put in prison. Biixi is on a much larger mission and we don’t need the West Burco community trying to sabotage it.

The most shocking thing about this is that another country that's been in the news that is at the entrance of the red sea greatly benifits from this. Ethiopia has a very close relationship with that country, and it's ships were being targeted by the houthis. It will now have an allied navy at the southern end of the red sea. I wouldn't be suprised if they pushed for this agreement behind the scenes....this changes the strategic balance completely. I wonder what the Iranians are thinking right now?

@Dalac Bilaash is not even a darood lol.. But I don't even think most sane Isaaq would agree to giving away their land that's just an stupid move.
There are Isaaqs in this thread who're diehard secessionist but who still think this is a dumb move. He's just driven by spite, it's not even about furthering the interests of SL or Isaaq as a clan anymore.

Trending

Latest posts