BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Xarakada need to appoint a wilayada for SL! The boys need to do another 2022 insurrection into Ethiopia!
1704150073818.png

Since when does some unknown Murusade have anything to do with Berbera πŸ’€ You guys keep begging Harar,Zeila & Berbera history when you have nothing to do with the region.
So you have got no problem with ethiopians claiming our lands but somehow won't let fellow somalis rightfully claim it?

Somalia died in 1991, there’s no sovereignty.

This is what happens when there is no real Somali unity anymore. Our grandparents fought for our country, our Deen, our coastline.

This is what’s left now, chaos, poverty, weak, internal fighting because of β€œmuh qabil”. We deserve it, we Somalis are our worst enemies and soon Somalia will lose our culture if we don’t wake up.

The only way to really end this humiliation is to turn back to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala. Sharia Law should be fully implemented, get rid of federal system we have right now which was created by kuffars who don’t want a strong Somalia. Get rid of the disease of qabilism in our hearts. We must turn back to Allah.

The law by Allah, the sharia Law is the only way to save Somalia.

When you give away your land that's game over sxb
Clans win/lose lands all the time, it's basically a tug of war but seceding a port for 50 years to an expansionist neighbhour is insane. I think for Ethiopia this gets two birds with one stone since it gains a port/naval base to appease amharas with a win and it stops a steadly strenghtening Somali government by challening it's territorial integrity. I think a Turk on twitter basically described it as France in the 19th century trying to prevent a German unification, and I'm inclined to agree.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Musa is slowly bringing trade connectivity then it will be energy dependence on Renaissance DAM lol, then mutual citizenship laws, and eventual dir waqoyi will be called kilinka 6 aad or the sixth prefect of habesha empire. Eventual churches are coming also and in 1000 years they will be Christians.

Clans win/lose lands all the time, it's basically a tug of war but seceding a port for 50 years to an expansionist neighbhour is insane. I think for Ethiopia this gets two birds with one stone since it gains a port/naval base to appease amharas with a win and it stops a steadly strenghtening Somali government by challening it's territorial integrity. I think a Turk on twitter basically described it as France in the 19th century trying to prevent a German unification, and I'm inclined to agree.
Somalis should be taking lands from Ethiopia not vise versa... Now little by little they'll claim more Somali territory.

reer

VIP
  • War Darood ku fuul kaama dago, daayin abidkaaye
  • Intaad dunida nooshahay anunbaa, duudka kaa rarane
  • Dacay adag waxaan kuugu xidhay, daalinbaad tahaye
  • Haddaan dabarka kaa furi lahayn, amaanu kaa dayno
  • Duunyadii waraabuhu cuniyo, daayacbaad noqone
  • Dalanbaabiyahow meel xunbaad, dubuq tidhaahdaane
  • Nin Amxaaro Daafida u karin, amase Doofaarka
  • Dabeecuu u leeyahay Isaaq, gaalo daba jooge
  • Dillaal iyo hunguri waa wixii, dilay awowgoode
  • Dalkay gadan lahaayeen haddaan, laga deyrayne
  • Bal inaan danbaabiyo inaan, run idin deeqsiiyey
  • Darwiishkiiba waa kii lahaa, duulku waa nacabe
  • Aniguna dugaag inay yihiin, waan kasoo digaye
  • Diiwaanka waxa loogu dhigay, Dabacayuun eega
Jabarti Ismaaciil have been cursed with having to keep you laangaabs from doing what you just did. Cumar Fakad (aun) knew what you were 40 years ago.
sayidka

Eebbow Burciyo Looyo waa, beled amxaaraade

https://maktabadda.com/diiwaanka-gabayadii-sayid-maxamed-cabdulle-xasan/warka-badaha-laga-keenayo/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go …
IMG_1065.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habasha don't even bury the Muslim Amhara when they go to war especially against Italy, go read the history, the Muslims fighting alongside them were not given a burial as their considered nijaas by their orthodox church who reports to the church of Egypt and coptics. Can't wait to see Isaaq speaking af Amxaar and told your ina gumeed Muslim we converted and never given power but turned into amhara peassnt.