BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Your trolling doesn't faze me sxb. ENDF won't set a foot in SL and you know it. Just wait for a clearer picture.
You controlling all of Sool & Sanaag and Buhoodle district will only occur in your dreams. We are good friends with the UAE & Ethiopia inshallah. Biixi is their new RSF Dagalo who is currently defeating the corrupt SAF.

C doesn’t even exist either. There are still pro-SL armed nomads in Buhoodle district of Toghdheer. Buhoodle is now split between SL & Ethiopia according to official border but we will give Addis the SL side so we don’t deal with th headache of these clan militias and that they promise to not let PL militias enter SL via Ethiopia. We can have a very beneficial economic & security relationship with Addis inshallah.

These snakes invoking Somalinimo are liars. Never trust a Somali who claims to support certain initiatives or is against certain initiatives because of “Somalinimo” or walaalnimo.99.99% chance he is lying, Somalis especially those that aren’t us can’t think beyond their clans
We know you're not a Somali, didn't y'all claim to be a lost Oromo tribe or some shit? Explains why you are pro Ethiopian :mjlol: :mjlol:

We know you're not a Somali, didn't y'all claim to be a lost Oromo tribe or some shit? Explains why you are pro Ethiopian :mjlol: :mjlol:
-Moroccan wife
-he was celebrating Oromo day on Twitter cuz he was around 5% Oromo
-had the Ethiopian flag next to somaliland but not Somalia

He is a sellout biggest one

C doesn’t even exist either. There are still pro-SL armed nomads in Buhoodle district of Toghdheer. Buhoodle is now split between SL & Ethiopia according to official border but we will give Addis the SL side so we don’t deal with th headache of these clan militias and that they promise to not let PL militias enter SL via Ethiopia. We can have a very beneficial economic & security relationship with Addis inshallah.

These snakes invoking Somalinimo are liars. Never trust a Somali who claims to support certain initiatives or is against certain initiatives because of “Somalinimo” or walaalnimo.99.99% chance he is lying, Somalis especially those that aren’t us can’t think beyond their clans
Youre completely correct. 99% of these guys are my opps and we should treat them as such. We should only look out for our best interest, no such thing as somalinimo its every man for himself.

SSC doesn’t even control the first S in the acronym 💀 The drones and ENDF will be coming soon. We will even offer Abiy to take control of Buhoodle and offer him the SL side 😂😂
Lol. Ethiopia let SSC make their plot against SL from Jigjiga. Garaad Jaamac freely visit Adiss Ababa even though SL supporters demanded his arrest. They will never get involved in intra Harti-Isaaq warefare as it will spill into the Somali region.SL couldn’t take Buuhodle when dhulbahante was disunited. It won’t happen with a few cheap imported drones.

ps. @cow, I was meant to quote Garaad.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
BREAKING NEWS; Ethiopian swimmer Robel ‘The Whale’ Kiros Habte will join the 2024 Summer Olympic Games in France now that he has a sea to practice in.

057BB6D2-5EC2-459D-9D32-06F516E8C90E.jpeg

While Biixi is making big boy moves this is all you can say 😂😂 Keep the tears coming
Sxb, all be honest with you, only a slow person would think it's a big boy move to sign off your land or sea to another nation especially one who's land locked and has been desperately looking for sea access..

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
In all seriousness times like these makes me appreciate Garacad , Mudug (MJs) truly ahead of the game in the isku-tashi business.

They've pooled up resources from shacab, diaspora and businessmen to build a 100% locally owned port something we should all do.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I could care less if they jion Ethiopia 🇪🇹 us long they stop this bulshit our border is the colonial border between Italy and UK

Remember when Palestinians were kind enough to alow yahuuds into their country? where did that gain them now? loss. This will exactly happen to Somaliland being prosecuted and kicked out from our land

From what I see this shit will backfire so hard on muse biixi he will lose Awdal and garxajis insurgents will fight the staunch seccesionist heego mutts and it will be the end of SL

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I could care less if they jion Ethiopia 🇪🇹 us long they stop this bulshit our border is the colonial border between Italy and UK
We don't live in that time anymore. Why in 2024 are we beholden to it. If SL wants to do its own thing then fine, but they can not take those that don't want anything to do with it along.