BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Some Somalilanders believe that Ethiopia also agreed to a Hawd state.

At this point, I've come to the conclusion that they should've chosen a better interpreter for meeting. Xabashi is surely a difficult language, unless something else have given raise to this misunderstanding :damnmusic:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
lets be real here- culusow is 100 percent behind this. the tomorrow so called Parliament meeting is nothing but a fake appeasement to act like culusow is against it.

1) culusow won't kick out Ethiopia Ambassador
2) culusow won't bring back somali ambassador from Ethiopia
3) culusow will not ask ATMIS the removal of Ethiopia from ATMIS
4) he won't lift a finger to somaliland

so what exactly will ulusow do? it's all a show for the simple minded.
Your countrymen won’t be happy hearing the bitter truth 💀

Don’t care, Biixi has outplayed Djibouti & Xamar while certain descendants of a runaway Ethiopian keep screaming about their failed political project called SSC restricted to Eastern Sool (currently massacring each other).

Biixi is a poilitical animal. I can’t believe I once doubted my adeer. Guul Biixi, dictator for life Inshallah
Watch out he doesn't pimp out your mom and sister next lol.. Damn low iq khat heads

lets be real here- culusow is 100 percent behind this. the tomorrow so called Parliament meeting is nothing but a fake appeasement to act like culusow is against it.

1) culusow won't kick out Ethiopia Ambassador
2) culusow won't bring back somali ambassador from Ethiopia
3) culusow will not ask ATMIS the removal of Ethiopia from ATMIS
4) he won't lift a finger to somaliland

so what exactly will ulusow do? it's all a show for the simple minded.
This is facts. This is why I said I need to see how he acts.

Some Somalilanders believe that Ethiopia also agreed to a Hawd state.

At this point, I've come to the conclusion that they should've chosen a better interpreter for meeting. Xabashi is surely a difficult language, unless something else have given raise to this misunderstanding :damnmusic:

One day inshallah

Wishing death on all Reer SL while pretending to care about SL. We are here because there are men defending the nation from the wolves and our kids and cities will be safe. What we do with our cities is none of your concern
If it was up to me I would've carpet bombed the shit out of y'all for treason against the Somali name.

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

Al shabab can do something for all of us
Send them to somaliland and tell them there is gaal Oromo and xabasha lurking around :rejoice:

SSC doesn’t even control the first S in the acronym 💀 The drones and ENDF will be coming soon. We will even offer Abiy to take control of Buhoodle and offer him the SL side 😂😂
Your trolling doesn't faze me sxb. ENDF won't set a foot in SL and you know it. Just wait for a clearer picture.

Wallahi I’m just fed up now

At this point we can say it’s over. We can’t just blame siad barre for what he did. That was 30+ years ago and we could’ve fixed up.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
They dont control the C either
C doesn’t even exist either. There are still pro-SL armed nomads in Buhoodle district of Toghdheer. Buhoodle is now split between SL & Ethiopia according to official border but we will give Addis the SL side so we don’t deal with th headache of these clan militias and that they promise to not let PL militias enter SL via Ethiopia. We can have a very beneficial economic & security relationship with Addis inshallah.

These snakes invoking Somalinimo are liars. Never trust a Somali who claims to support certain initiatives or is against certain initiatives because of “Somalinimo” or walaalnimo.99.99% chance he is lying, Somalis especially those that aren’t us can’t think beyond their clans

Trending