BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

IMG_4108.jpeg

Look at her and the rest of somalilanders liking the tweet. Peace would never work up until someone invades the whole Somali regions

Somalis should be taking lands from Ethiopia not vise versa... Now little by little they'll claim more Somali territory.
I think it'll be interesting to see the reaction not only from the SFG but also the FMS. Will the FMS support the SFG if it takes a strong stance against this deal and will they put their differences aside to side with the SFG or not? Or if the SFG gives a weak statement will they be quiet about it or will they give some strong condemnations? Also how will the parliament react in the scenarios I've given? The mucaarad have been quick to give their condemnations ex. Khaire, Farmaajo and Sheikh Sharif.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The plan all along was to shift Ethiopia away from Saylac and have it build its new base/port at Berbera. The outrage from Isaaq in Oct when Gadabursi said they would welcome Ethiopian investment was just that, false outrage. This was the plan all along.

I think it'll be interesting to see the reaction not only from the SFG but also the FMS. Will the FMS support the SFG if it takes a strong stance against this deal and will they put their differences aside to side with the SFG or not? Or if the SFG gives a weak statement will they be quiet about it or will they give some strong condemnations? Also how will the parliament react in the scenarios I've given? The mucaarad have been quick to give their condemnations ex. Khaire, Farmaajo and Sheikh Sharif.
What Ethiopia has done is as good as a war declaration, I expect the government to respond accordingly, otherwise leave office and let a capable government be formed, now since the arms embargo has been lifted we should contact every ally of our nation and prepare for war to defend our territorial integrity as Somalis

What Ethiopia has done is as good as a war declaration, I expect the government to respond accordingly, otherwise leave office and let a capable government be formed, now since the arms embargo has been lifted we should contact every ally of our nation and prepare for war to defend our territorial integrity as Somalis
This is just one thing among many others that would be considered a declaration of war in a normal country, their army is literally squatting in KG. They've many times involved themselves in somali politics, picking winners and the list goes on and on but this has to be straw that breaks the camels back or else what is the point in having a government if it refuses to even try to defend it's territory.

This is just one thing among many others that would be considered a declaration of war in a normal country, their army is literally squatting in KG. They've many times involved themselves in somali politics, picking winners and the list goes on and on but this has to be straw that breaks the camels back or else what is the point in having a government if it refuses to even try to defend it's territory.
True sxb..

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somalia is over it died long time ago although the great AY restored it but culusow destroyed it. Will I only care about my region only the rest of somalia is none of my business.

When your biggest export is hubris- you’ll sell the land, bit by bit, air, sea, and sovereignty all for a quick buck to fund your delusional state.
30 years of relative peace and stability, what exactly does Somaliland produce?

GemState

36/21
VIP
View attachment 309509Ethiopians are 120 million while only 4 million people live in entire Somaliland one subclan from Oromo can replace All of them these niggas literally signed their great replacement.
They have the lowest fertility rate out of any Somalis outside of Djibouti. They don't even understand how precarious their situation is. Ethiopia could genuinely reconquista them this century. This is how it started in Central Asia.

The Russians first established forts and bases with permission from rival Khanates initially for trade, then added soldiers to guard trade routes. Those bases expanded, more and more soldiers came, until they began to outright take over. By the end of the century the entire region was Russian, only took 30 years. The only reason they didn't get completely genocided is because of Bolshevik takeover of the Russian state.

Where have I heard of a triangle before?

Screenshot_20240102-073359_Chrome.jpg

When your biggest export is hubris- you’ll sell the land, bit by bit, air, sea, and sovereignty all for a quick buck to fund your delusional state.
30 years of relative peace and stability, what exactly does Somaliland produce?
The people have been lied to and blinded with manipulation.

Biggest beneficiaries of federal government jobs in DDS are muslims like ******. I never liked them
There is a reason why few somalis ever invest in Ethiopia outside of the Somali region and it's because they view somalis differently than say oromos, tigrayans, amharas or other minorities. They view us a people to subjugated and that as long there is an independent somali nation that is not a region of ethiopia, there will always exist for them a threat of irredentism. The people cheerleading this do they not don't understand that isaaqs in the SR are also oppressed? Do they think that Jail Ogaden is just a place for people from that clan?

Trending

Latest posts