Muqmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
The sound one has to make to say oodkac :susp: How i suppose to eat something that sounds like im about to vomit gtfoh. & laxoox is the right way to go, we aint tryna twin with the xaarbashis whatchu meannnnn :childplease:
:russ:
They really out here trying to claim our food. Kulaha muqmad is koonfur foodz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC Stick to cambuulo blease

Jeesto

VIP
The northern cunts must be purged, they're stealing our food and naming it some wack names.

Oodkac and muqmad are which one sounds Somali? Oodkac, muqmad sounds as Arabic.

Canjeelo/canjeero and laxoox which one sounds more Somali, of course canjeelo/canjeero.

Moos and muus, well, moos sounds more Somali.
Southern was magaalada and northern waa baadiyaha:hemad:

Northerners are missing out on a lot of Somali food:jcoleno:
So you're saying, Muqmad is southern Somali food because it's name in that region sounds more Somali than the other one?:drakekidding:

World

VIP
So you're saying, Muqmad is southern Somali food because it's name in that region sounds more Somali than the other one?:drakekidding:
Southern Somalis don't even have animals only donkeys. Muqmad is a nomadic dish to preserve meat from up north that can last up to a year.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Oodkac is southern food, I never said muqmad
We're talking about Somali food waryaa:ufdup:
You guys call it muqmad and we call it oodkac, it's not owned by konfur or waqooyi.

Agent 47

Southern Somalis don't even have animals only donkeys. Muqmad is a nomadic dish to preserve meat from up north that can last up to a year.
You preserve it with subak. You put it on a jeeg that has subag on it and it will last really long.

Agent 47

It's funny how this reer waqooyi trying to claim the whole thing because they call it muqmad:ftw9nwa:
we call it oodkac:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

There are lots of animals. Because of climate differences obviously camels arent as much but they have camels, goats and more. And if it werent a southern tradition we wouldnt have our own somali word for it. Muqmad sounds arabic

Agent 47

There are lots of animals. Because of climate differences obviously camels arent as much but they have camels, goats and more. And if it werent a southern tradition we wouldnt have our own somali word for it. Muqmad sounds arabic
The southern has the most animals. I mean not right now since the war kicked all the animals out but it's obvious the southern has more animals, the southern has 2 rivers greeny land where animals could live unlike the northern where its dry as f*ck.

The southern has the most animals. I mean not right now since the war kicked all the animals out but it's obvious the southern has more animals, the southern has 2 rivers greeny land where animals could live unlike the northern where its dry as f*ck.

They get fed a lot of misinformation by disgruntled waqooyi elders :vo3yidw:

Jeesto

VIP
Oodkac is southern food, I never said muqmad
We're talking about Somali food waryaa:ufdup:
You guys call it muqmad and we call it oodkac, it's not owned by konfur or waqooyi.
How you gonna make muqmad when there aint geel in the south? You niggas ain't geeljireyaal:pachah1: Please just go and farm you bananas and adzuki beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts