Muna kay ”If I die today you know why”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never made it about it clan. I don't know for certain what happened. The whole thing could be a farce and exaggeration on Muna's end.

However, the fact that you are vehemently defending and trying to find holes in Muna's story tells me its probably has something to do with you being from the same tribe as the guy involved.

Are you from the same Qabil as him? Hmm
What guy was involved? And who am I vehemently defending? I simply explained there are obviously more than one side to a story and that we should wait to hear the full details.

Its not me with an agenda running with nonsensical spins on little to no information. Read through the thread again.

Do you know what actually happened, before you go off on a tangent.

Thats why I have used the word 'if' in my post that YOU qouted.

This whole thing could be made up by Muna, but it could also be true. Either way some people are obviously defending the guy due to being from the same tribe as him as they don't know for certain.

One things i do know is Somalia is sadly corrupt at the moment.

What guy was involved? And who am I vehemently defending? I simply explained there are obviously more than one side to a story and that we should wait to hear the full details.

Its not me with an agenda running with nonsensical spins on little to no information. Read through the thread again.

Fair enough

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Thats why I have used the word 'if' in my post that YOU qouted.

This whole thing could be made up by Muna, but it could also be true. Either way some people are obviously defending the guy due to being from the same tribe as him as they don't know for certain.

One things i do know is Somalia is sadly corrupt at the moment.

Before you start t using the word "if", Know the story first then you can defend your feminist view.

Which guy are we defending here :cosbyhmm:

Before you start t using the word "if", Know the story first then you can defend your feminist view.

People use the word 'if' they are uncertain about something. I have said in other posts that Muna could have made it up. But there is a chance she didn't, so 'if' is the most appropriate word to use.

The guy i'm talking about is kheire. My concern is mostly qabilism at the moment and not feminism.

Also, talking about women's issues or gender equality doesn't make one a feminist. I'm a woman and therefore, i'm obviously going to have certain concerns and views, but right now this isn't the point i'm talking about.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lool you're projecting, its you who is biased and likely on some pay roll.

:drakewtf: Assassination teams and affairs, shaqo yeelo. You're obviously bored.
Na adiga shaaqo yeelo or should I say you're doing your job.

Munakay has been threatened and wronged by your uncle.

Justice will be served.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
People use the word 'if' they are uncertain about something. I have said in other posts that Muna could have made it up. But there is a chance she didn't, so 'if' is the most appropriate word to use.

The guy i'm talking about is kheire. My concern is mostly qabilism at the moment and not feminism.

Also, talking about women's issues or gender equality doesn't make one a feminist. I'm a woman and therefore, i'm obviously going to have certain concerns and views, but right now this isn't the point i'm talking about.

This has nothing to do with khayre . Her sister stabbed a female MP the police arrested the sister before they sneaked her to baidho.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Na adiga shaaqo yeelo or should I say you're doing your job.

Munakay has been threatened and wronged by your uncle.

Justice will be served.

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This whole situation is very suspicious and is not clear , we need more info about this incident.:birdman:

I know Muna kay's family. Shame on the one bedroom government as @R.Kelly calls them.

They don't allow dissenting votes. Creeping dictatorship is what it looks like.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In a room full of people and security you’re telling me the sister had the time to beat this chick like Tyson?

Dw-XOulWwAEVspL

In a room full of people and security you’re telling me the sister had the time to beat this chick like Tyson?

Dw-XOulWwAEVspL

:pachah1::drakelaugh::russ::chrisfreshhah:

Ileen Muna Kay's sister got a beasty Left hook. She was laying them Haymaker's on her opp, as if she knew was going to get sent to prison and knew no justice would be served by N&N. #NoNaxariis #BoolShidh #UnJustice

Check her out on snap Munakay2014

She had an altercation with some women and her sister came to see what was going on when the cops came they locked up her sister for no reason

She talking about if she dies today you know why

View attachment 63590
how the f*ck is muna kay
i searched her on ig, she has colored eyes, is she even full somali?
she also seems to be just another hijabi turban style make up loving public figure, what has she to do with nabar iyo naxdin regime

Last edited:
how the f*ck is muna kay
i searched her on iq, she has colored eyes, is she even full somali?
she also seems to be just another hijabi turban style make up loving public figure, what has she to do with nabar iyo naxdin regime
she's an MP in the parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending