Muna kay ”If I die today you know why”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Check her out on snap Munakay2014

She had an altercation with some women and her sister came to see what was going on when the cops came they locked up her sister for no reason

She talking about if she dies today you know why

539A2523-9402-4618-94FA-512AEE82EDFC.png

Mercury

VIP
Is it the Somali government?

Did she say this on Snapchat?

@Abdalla talk to your home girl...

Yes its all on snap even the beef with the woman munas sister is still in jail

And whats weird is the prime minister blocked all roads leading to the airport

Mercury

VIP
Bruh. Why she snapping like that when she's a member of parliament?

Somalia is something else

Apparently shes the only MP who was against a white Guy being charge of the central bank now she says she got enemies one of them being the Prime minister

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes its all on snap even the beef with the woman munas sister is still in jail

And whats weird is the prime minister blocked all roads leading to the airport
I just watched it on Snapchat...

Good thing she recorded everything..

Rumor has it she had an affair with kheire and he’s making it hard for her..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Mercury and @Reiko and all the people in here need to watch this lady :ohdamn::jcoleno::jcoleno:

She is filming police officer (that’s not my issue ) but this lunatic murderer of poet YamYam is addressing them in her broken English “unjustice” la ila ha ila lahu...:jcoleno::jcoleno: what is “unjustice “. She keeps on talking in English.

This is the problem of Somalia today. An ex taxi driver and sperm deposit from MN are the parliamentarians of Somalia today. Aren’t we good hands, aren’t we in bloody good hands. :jaynerd:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good grief! I’ve watched her whole Snapchat upload :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

This woman feels so entitled that she literally wants to get her sister out of jail under the platform of “I’m a Xildhiban and I called everyone I know, official, and they can’t help me”.

So her sister is suppose to be out of jail even after breaking the law :drakewtf::drakewtf:

I’ve never supported the ONE BEDROOM RULERS but today they have my temporary respect. Let the court decide her sister’s fate. Keep her in jail.

Gibiin-Udug

This woman feels so entitled that she literally wants to get her sister out of jail under the platform of “I’m a Xildhiban and I called everyone I know, official, and they can’t help me”.

So her sister is suppose to be out of jail even after breaking the law :drakewtf::drakewtf:

I’ve never supported the ONE BEDROOM RULERS but today they have my temporary respect. Let the court decide her sister’s fate. Keep her in jail.
Why was her sister the only one arrested? Why weren’t the other women arrested? I smell a set up and poor munakay will probably get blown in pieces. I don’t understand why she’s there in the first place? She had a successful store.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why was her sister the only one arrested? Why weren’t the other women arrested? I smell a set up and poor munakay will probably get blown in pieces. I don’t understand why she’s there in the first place? She had a successful store.

Clearly Mina “I bought my parliamentary sit with being a sperm deposit “ is not telling the whole story.

Here’s why

She didn’t appear on Snapchat about her sister’s arrest yesterday ( she bailed her ) but when cops came babk to arrest arrest because she was trying to get the country this chicks pulls out the “unjustice “ card.

Obviously there’s 2 sides to every story but no country will allow someone to skip a court date. She was fleeing

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Clearly Mina “I bought my parliamentary sit with being a spark deposit “ is not telling the whole story.

Here’s why

She didn’t appear on Snapchat about her sister’s arrest yesterday ( she bailed her ) but when cops came babk to arrest arrest because she was trying to get the country this chicks pulls out the “unjustice “ card.

Obviously there’s 2 sides to every story but no country will allow someone to skip a court date. She was fleeing
Clearly kheire sent those women for her. Watch her latest rant in the car. This seems personal. The women had knives and were instructed to kill her.

Kheire is behind this.

This could end up as a fatal attraction. The Muqdisho style!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clearly kheire sent those women for her. Watch her latest rant in the car. This seems personal. The women had knives and were instructed to kill her.

Kheire is behind this.

This could end up as a fatal attraction. The Muqdisho style!

You really think that someone could come into the voting place with a knife ? The security is so tight bro

Gibiin-Udug

You really think that someone could come into the voting place with a knife ? The security is so tight bro
Not unless the Prime minister instructed them to let her in with a knife...

Come on menace. Put two and two together!!!

This is a set up to get rid of her...

Mercury

VIP

She deleted some snaps one minister was on stage talking than 10 MPs joined him on stage and started talking over him

She was recording it talking about this is what I have to deal with

I’m not suprised Somali politics is a mess

She deleted some snaps one minister was on stage talking than 10 MPs joined him on stage and started talking over him

She was recording it talking about this is what I have to deal with

I’m not suprised Somali politics is a mess
are the snaps still up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending