Muna kay ”If I die today you know why”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it on Snapchat...

Good thing she recorded everything..

Rumor has it she had an affair with kheire and he’s making it hard for her..

Affair?

Is she married and who is the father of her kids, they dont look Somali?

What doesn't make sense sis?

Is the guy from the same tribe as you?

Why would she be hysterical and lie about being locked up?

Why do you think her sister got beat up?
When her sister was trying to describe what happened in the airport she immediately told her to sit down and stop talking. It seems like there was some altercation, she mentions an officers face was cut with a pen and the woman they fought, who was old enough to be their mother is in the hospital.

Her sister was arrested, bailed out, then caught and arrested at the airport clearly trying to leave. Which is why she's in jail now.

Clearly we're not getting the full story.

Looool the usual weirdos are out in full force with their psychotic and irrational spins.

No one takes you guys serious. Let's wait to hear the full story.

When her sister was trying to describe what happened in the airport she immediately told her to sit down and stop talking. It seems like there was some altercation, she mentions an officers face was cut with a pen and the woman they fought, who was old enough to be their mother is in the hospital.

Her sister was arrested, bailed out, then caught and arrested at the airport clearly trying to leave. Which is why she's in jail now.

Clearly we're not getting the full story.

Gets into trouble in Mogadishu and then tries to leave the country from the airport in the same city

jggh.jpg

Man I don't even know, Insha'Allah nothing bad happens to the sister. Apparently she's a 0.5 so she ain't really got any power in Somalia anyway, shit's sad man
:snoop::wow:
She's Rahanweyne Tunni right?
Gets into trouble in Mogadishu and then tries to leave the country from the airport in the same city

View attachment 63601
And lol @ trying to make it about clan when Muna Kay clearly stated in her story the Habars (who are also MPs) that they fought are from the same clan as them.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
This girl is always causing trouble, she needs to go back to her Instagram and fashion business.

Wasn't she married to Arab guys ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looool the usual weirdos are out in full force with their psychotic and irrational spins.

No one takes you guys serious. Let's wait to hear the full story.
Nayaa who takes you seriously? We all know you’re on his pay roll.

The crooked bastard will be exposed. Mark my words.

Nayaa who takes you seriously? We all know you’re on his pay roll.

The crooked bastard will be exposed. Mark my words.
Lool you're projecting, its you who is biased and likely on some pay roll.

:drakewtf: Assassination teams and affairs, shaqo yeelo. You're obviously bored.

This girl is always causing trouble, she needs to go back to her Instagram and fashion business.

Wasn't she married to Arab guys ?

Don't know, but what does that have to do with anything?

If what has happened is true, does it mean its justified because she might have married an Arab?

And lol @ trying to make it about clan when Muna Kay clearly stated in her story the Habars (who are also MPs) that they fought are from the same clan as them.

I never made it about clan. I don't know for certain what happened. The whole thing could be a farce and exaggeration on Muna's end.

However, the fact that you are vehemently defending and trying to find holes in Muna's story tells me its probably has something to do with you being from the same tribe as the guy involved.

Are you from the same Qabil as him? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.