Muna kay ”If I die today you know why”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute xoolos. Things are so corrupt.
Poor woman isn't going to get justice, combined with the fact things are just lawless and the dislike people have for Female MPs.

She needs to stop crying on her snaps though, not that I blame her, however as a woman people are going to use that against her.

I really hope things improve inshaallah. Also, why are they hiring an ajnabi?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Absolute xoolos. Things are so corrupt.
Poor woman isn't going to get justice, combined with the fact things are just lawless and the dislike people have for Female MPs.

She needs to stop crying on her snaps though, not that I blame her, however as a woman people are going to use that against her.

I really hope things improve inshaallah. Also, why are they hiring an ajnabi

Maybe cause Somalis can’t be trusted with billions of dollars

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
loool @Reiko get a life. forever making up stories.

Anyway, im in the middle of watching the snaps right now and so far her story doesn't make any sense.
Nayaa why would I make up stories about your crooked uncle...

Secondly her story does make sense... Don’t try to cover up for kheire

Your uncle will be brought to justice.

He told her to come and beg him, he sounds like a hurt man.

Munakay is an American citizen I will make sure our senators arrest your crooked uncle. If anything happens to her today!

Mercury

VIP
An cadaan man can't as well. They are just a lot more sophisticated when it comes to their looting tactics.
Somalis look up to cadaan and Arabs I can assure you if there was a Somali guy with the same credentials as the white guy the cadaaa would be picked
Over the Somali guy

loool @Reiko get a life. forever making up stories.

Anyway, im in the middle of watching the snaps right now and so far her story doesn't make any sense.

What doesn't make sense sis?

Is the guy from the same tribe as you?

Why would she be hysterical and lie about being locked up?

Why do you think her sister got beat up?

Mercury

VIP
thank you, this is a mess wtf is wrong with these people:oh6b81q:

This thing blew out of proportion all that was needed to do was separate the woman beefing calm them down and hear their side of the stories of what happened

Somalis take drastic measures and make a small issue into a big problem

Gibiin-Udug

If I were her I would get out of there ASAP.

Remember this?

@Reiko @GBTarmy
Sadly it might be too late for her. He blocked her from going to the airport.. she’s in the belly of the beast.

But kheire will be dealt with if he hurts her... American citizen shouldn’t be suffering in shithole Muqdisho.

This thing blew out of proportion all that was needed to do was separate the woman beefing calm them down and hear their side of the stories of what happened

its pure chaos making everything worse but why is the PM hiring assassins?

Gibiin-Udug

What doesn't make sense sis?

Is the guy from the same tribe as you?

Why would she be hysterical and lie about being locked up?

Why do you think her sister got beat up?
@embarrassing is paid by kheire team. This isn’t the only platform she defends him on...

This is why we are in the predicament we are in. Everyone is too busy defending the immorality of their Qabil member rather than wanting Somalia to prosper.

Stop voting and defending people based on qabil.

This goes for the people that slander others in parliment because they are not from their qabil as well.

Take people based on their skills and what they can offer Somalia.

Right now, don't really know what to exactly believe everything is all over the place.

security issue is something that needs to be taken serious though, lets hope she's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.