Muna kay ”If I die today you know why”

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
-So Muna Kay’s sister beats up an older woman from parliament
-Gets arrested
-Gets bailed by Muna Kay
-Tries to escape, but gets arrested again.

That’s basically the whole story. It’s ironic how she is trying to accuse the government of being “fucked up” when she thinks her being an MP will give her a free reign to do what she wants.

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed in parliament, or any political institution for that matter. She can’t even speak Somali for f*ck sake, she’s using English in all of her snaps. Why the f*ck is she an MP?

Muna kay is a mother, she should think about her children before she risks getting killed. Somalia is and especially xamar is gone and the so called govt who are corrupt are doing their best to keep it down for financial gain. I feel sorry for all the innocent decent masakiin who want peace and prosperity but I wouldnt risk my life trying to rebuild a country that has no genuine leaders.

World

VIP
Ohh I remember this woman

She’s that Booli qaran chick that built the massive mansion last year with the swimming pools and everything?

Entitled thinking she can swindle money from the millions of starving people of somalia whilst her sister is able to assault an elderly woman and get away with it.

She needs to pay for her crimes.

-Gets arrested
-Gets bailed by Muna Kay

That’s basically the whole story. It’s ironic how she is trying to accuse the government of being “fucked up” when she thinks her being an MP will give her a free reign to do what she wants.

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed in parliament, or any political institution for that matter. She can’t even speak Somali for f*ck sake, she’s using English in all of her snaps. Why the f*ck is she an MP?

With the amount of corrupt MALE politicians we have had, its a wonder that we don't use their gender against them. Somali male politicians and war lord have ruined Somalia

Lol @ she can't speak Somali, i'm currently watching a vid posted by AliUK on the next thread and guess what? She can speak perfect Somali. So if someone speaks English does it mean they can't speak Somali? Bird logic.

One woman does something, and we are not even sure of the full story you want to start generalising all women?

Stop with allowing your irrationality to colour your thoughts. You're the most emotional male poster here. Its all that thoughts of bleaching and makeup getting to your head.

Last edited:
With the amount of corrupt MALE politicians we have had, its a wonder that we don't use their gender against them. Somali male politicians and war lord have ruined Somalia

Lol @ she can't speak Somali, i'm currently watching a vid posted by AliUK on the next thread and guess what? She can speak perfect Somali. So if someone speaks English does it mean they can't speak Somali? Bird logic.

One woman does something, and we are not even sure of the full story you want to start generalising all women?

Stop with allowing your irrationality to colour your thoughts. You're the most emotional male poster here. Its all that thoughts of bleaching and makeup getting to your head.
Muna kay is at least in Mogadishu attending the meetings, some chill in Nairobi while being part of the parliament.

Muna kay is at least in Mogadishu attending the meetings, some chill in Nairobi while being part of the parliament.

I have no idea how corrupt or not corrupt this chick is. But to suggest that female politicians are worse or that they shouldn't be part of parliment is a joke coming from Somalis.

We have been in dissary for near enough 30 yrs, and over the years we have had very corrupt male politicians.

Yet, if I was to suggest somali men should not be in politics that would still be retarded.

@Mercury and @Reiko and all the people in here need to watch this lady :ohdamn::jcoleno::jcoleno:

She is filming police officer (that’s not my issue ) but this lunatic murderer of poet YamYam is addressing them in her broken English “unjustice” la ila ha ila lahu...:jcoleno::jcoleno: what is “unjustice “. She keeps on talking in English.

This is the problem of Somalia today. An ex taxi driver and sperm deposit from MN are the parliamentarians of Somalia today. Aren’t we good hands, aren’t we in bloody good hands. :jaynerd:
We're focusing on the wrong thing no doubt, but this pisses me off. If you can't speak proper English then stick to your mother tongue. In fact, stick to your mother tongue when you're in Somalia dealing with Somalis and Somali issues, regardless of the quality of your English.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
-Gets arrested
-Gets bailed by Muna Kay

She can’t even speak English correctly kulahaa “unjustice “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending