Move out or stay with your parents?

Would you move out or stay with your parents?

• move out

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • stay

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • It depends on the situation

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
Move out. You're not independent unless you have your own house to take care of. Living with parents are for the most parts only options when you're...

1. Young.
2. Studying.
3. Looking for jobs after you've finished your studies.
4. You're a girl.

This goes without saying but, if you really like your parents and they're ok with you living with them make sure you split the financial burden between you and them.

It differs from person to person but i really wanna know if you guys think it's better to move out or stay with your parents. If you think moving out is the best option feel free to tell me at what age and pros/cons.
i'm 18. i have two elder brothers in their mid to late 20s, the younger one moved out at age 22, the other moved out at age 26, 2 years ago.

for me it really depends on my circumstances like it did for them, i just don't want to be a basement dweller like many of you guys on here. i got to stop mindlessly browsing the internet and start acquiring employable skills maybe START MY OWN SOMALI FORUM?:ooh:. compete with somalispot:browtf:

my father is chill but my lovely mother is kinda annoying and controlling so i need to live away from her ASAP with all due love:damedamn:

VixR

Veritas

VixR

They are old flats built in the 1970's and there are only 8 apartments in the building. The Body Corporate (HOA) is the real estate and their primary job is providing maintenance and collecting the rent. They also do inspections on the properties once every 6 months. But you are right about the flashy mega apartments buildings and the astronomical management fees involved. A friend bought off the plan (before being built because they are cheaper) a tiny one bedroom in Melbourne's Central Business District 3 years ago for $405,000. Each year, he has to fork out $7000 for management fees. They have a swimming pool, gym and a a massive LCD TV, barbeque and dinning area at the roof of the building. No such amenities in my places.

Kulta

:)

The characters you meet in sharing houses are unbelievable. I shared a house with a girl who treated her cat like a dog and took her for walks with a fishing line as leads. There is a funny Australian book written about sharing houses called, He. Died with a falafel in his hand.' There is a movie by the same title, but I haven't seen it.

fela__23266_zoom.jpg
Good lord, I mean that apartment sounds like a lit single’s pad, but there’s spacious 5bd single family homes of that same value that could be found here. Sounds like Melbourne prices are brutal. I think you invested more soundly.

Soon Im gonna move in with my mum for few months. I honestly cant wait to have fresh ready made food. Havent lived with my mum since I was 19 after she kicked me out for being a bum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending