Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I have no goals

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I am looking for a damn job

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s an ongoing review of my employment status with a government agency here in Alberta. I let prisoners being drugs into prison and in exchange got other perks. I’m hoping I only lose my job as a worst case scenario. I’ve been showing up to work looking disheveled, sniffing a lot and with white powered all over my face. Sometimes I can’t feel my face with all of it. But I do love it.

Salsa classes to get a girl.... Maa gaal baad tahay?? Just get yourself a fob. They don’t want no cha-cha.

I would almost say Hispanics like seeing a dancing dhuxul skinned African just for entertainment. This ain’t no damn circus :westbrookwtf:
A FOB would be ideal for me because I'm a FOB too, but my reputation is mud back in Mogadishu. Let's just say I wasn't always well behaved when I was a militiaman in the late 80's.

Salsa was invented by Dervish Muslims. Fact.

There’s an ongoing review of my employment status with a government agency here in Alberta. I let prisoners being drugs into prison and in exchange got other perks. I’m hoping I only lose my job as a worst case scenario. I’ve been showing up to work looking disheveled, sniffing a lot and with white powered all over my face. Sometimes I can’t feel my face with all of it. But I do love it.
Omg. I hope you stop taking it :whoo: Inshallah you get a least damage scenario. But why would you do that :wow1:

A FOB would be ideal for me because I'm a FOB too, but my reputation is mud back in Mogadishu. Let's just say I wasn't always well behaved when I was a militiaman in the late 80's.

Salsa was invented by Dervish Muslims. Fact.
Troll
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.