• I have no goals

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I am looking for a damn job

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Women love to gossip
:farmajoyaab:

@RICH and me are good friends, Inshallah we will be married
:samwelcome:

Unfortunately women do love that. May Allaah protect us muslimeen against it. Ameen.

LOL

You need to focus on yourself and pray that Allaah blesses you with an 18 year old xalimo wanaagsan. :fittytousand:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I don't think I will find a xaalimo here, its a xaalimo waste land.
:mjcry::jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgot where you’re from. The states? Ask your mother if she knows a peng ting. That’s why you needed to ditch the Asian girl. Hooyo won’t be rooting for you hadaad indho yar uu keentiid :gaasdrink:

they way you spell xaliimo:siilaanyolaugh:
xaalimo kulaha, It's like your shouting for a xalimo :siilaanyolaugh:
I forgot where you’re from. The states? Ask your mother if she knows a peng ting. That’s why you needed to ditch the Asian girl. Hooyo won’t be rooting for you hadaad indho yar uu keentiid :gaasdrink:
:westbrookswag:
I'm off to bed naayas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Recently the 2nd trimester ended for me. And now I'm in my 3rd trimester still studying to finish up my bachelor degree in biology and pre medicine as a orthopedic surgeon. Then need to complete 4 more years of medical school. After that I gotta work 4 to 5 yrs at orthopedic surgery residency at a hospital. Make dua for me abaayo macaanay. Tell you what when I start working as a orthopedic surgeon. I'll give some of the $512,000 I'm gonna get per yr to you and make you my queen :fittytousand:. Damn I'll be a millionaire being a orthopedic surgeon inshallah. :siilaanyosmile:

Recently the 2nd trimester ended for me. And now I'm in my 3rd trimester still studying to finish up my bachelor degree in biology and pre medicine as a orthopedic surgeon. Then need to complete 4 more years of medical school. After that I gotta work 4 to 5 yrs at orthopedic surgery residency at a hospital. Make dua for me abaayo macaanay. Tell you what when I start working as a orthopedic surgeon. I'll give some of the $512,000 I'm gonna get per yr to you and make you my queen :fittytousand:. Damn I'll be a millionaire being a orthopedic surgeon inshallah. :siilaanyosmile:
Mashallah amazing kkk.Inshallah waa ku soo duceeye. May allah make you succeed in your studies. That sounds like a long road , stay motivated and focus on your goal!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Mashallah amazing kkk.Inshallah waa ku soo duceeye. May allah make you succeed in your studies. That sounds like a long road , stay motivated and focus on your goal!

Will do my wifey! It's a long road but the outcome is worth it. I will stay hungry and focused on my goal!

It's already quite nearly the end of March, meaning a third of 2018 has gone by :bell:.So the term has just ended for me, and for the students among us Easter is here or fast approaching. In order to avoid procrastination, I am making a motivation thread for WHATEVER your goals are be it revision or weight loss or binge-watching the favourite shows you've missed this year T_T or learning Somali or cadaan languages or any destination you're aiming for. Anyways people of sspot what are your goals this year, month, term or holiday and how far are you from reaching it. Positive and beneficial goals please :ivers:

There is no box for succesful people, all of it is about unemployment or recently being employed. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending