Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I have no goals

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I am looking for a damn job

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already quite nearly the end of March, meaning a third of 2018 has gone by :bell:.So the term has just ended for me, and for the students among us Easter is here or fast approaching. In order to avoid procrastination, I am making a motivation thread for WHATEVER your goals are be it revision or weight loss or binge-watching the favourite shows you've missed this year T_T or learning Somali or cadaan languages or any destination you're aiming for. Anyways people of sspot what are your goals this year, month, term or holiday and how far are you from reaching it. Positive and beneficial goals please :ivers:

My ambition is to stop reading motivation threads.
GOOD ONE MATE
NOW GO AND STOP READING THIS THREAD

giphy.gif

It isn't yet tho :whoa:
Plus having goals ain't girly
Thirdly are you perhaps jealous mate :sass2:
giphy.gif
I'm always jealous wallahi. All the advantages go to spotty faced dhoocils with more piercings than a dartboard. Mr Wanagsan makes long ass threads with big words that go nowhere, but illiterate girls with heart signs get 100 plus pages. Somali men are the most oppressed creatures in the world.

I'm always jealous wallahi. All the advantages go to spotty faced dhoocils with more piercings than a dartboard. Mr Wanagsan makes long ass threads with big words that go nowhere, but illiterate girls with heart signs get 100 plus pages. Somali men are the most oppressed creatures in the world.
Awww
If it makes you feel better, then I condemn the oppression of Somali men (I am not being sarcastic :ummhmm:).
SECONDLY I DON'T HAVE A SPOTTY FACE OR A PIERCING :shaq:
Thirdly, send links to you threads I'll read and rate them.
ADDITIONALLY, I AM NOT ILLITERATE:ohlord:.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
@Bidaar Wanagsan is being bitter and idk why.

Anyways my goals for this year are
- to finish my last assignment for my bachelor
- finish reading the Quran and memorizing 1/3
- to learn more about our culture and language
- going to the motherland
- find a new job I really enjoy

May Allah make it easy for us to reach our goals!! Ameen :it0tdo8:

Awww
If it makes you feel better, then I condemn the oppression of Somali men (I am not being sarcastic :ummhmm:)
SECONDLY I DON'T HAVE A SPOTTY FACE OR A PIERCING :shaq:
Thirdly, send link to you threads I'll read and rate them
ADDITIONALLY, I AM NOT ILLITERATE:ohlord:
I've never made a thread macaantey. My English skills are not good enough to make one. It's the difference between "too" and "two" that gets me. Very hard. I guess that's my ambition this year: to make a thread.

Glad that you condemn the oppression of Somali dudes. Its gotten so bad that I wish I was born with a clit sometimes. It would be a circumcised clit no doubt, but xaliimos have more rights than great men like Bidaarlow.

No piercings? You're telling me you don't even have a bellybutton ring? A total waste of a bellybutton if you ask me huuno. Even @The Cushitic One has a BBR, and she's not exactly a cutie.

BW is always bitter. Past the age of forty, optimism is hard going.

Optimism is the way to go walaal!! Even past the age of forty. My dad is the perfect example :salute:
Your dad hasn't had two hip operations though has he. Had to give up my salsa lessons after I had a slipped disk. Was getting pretty good at it too. I knew how to tame Jessica's wayward African booty

Oh Mashallah amazing goals there. AMEEN inshalla
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've never made a thread macaantey. My English skills are not good enough to make one. It's the difference between "too" and "two" that gets me. Very hard. I guess that's my ambition this year: to make a thread.

Glad that you condemn the oppression of Somali dudes. Its gotten so bad that I wish I was born with a clit sometimes. It would be a circumcised clit no doubt, but xaliimos have more rights than great men like Bidaarlow.

No piercings? You're telling me you don't even have a bellybutton ring? A total waste of a bellybutton if you ask me huuno. Even @The Cushitic One has a BBR, and she's not exactly a cutie.

BBR? Horta your hideous face only looks normal during Halloween :dabcasar:

Don't make me tell them how you told me the tale of you selling your 'brown flower'
to old men to pay for your journey through Libya into Europe

:siilaanyolaugh: no amount of showers will bring back your manhood fob

Hahahaha
I never ever considered getting a piercing
Anyways, I believe i'll get disowned if I do :wowsweat:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Your dad hasn't had two hip operations though has he. Had to give up my salsa lessons after I had a slipped disk. Was getting pretty good at it too. I knew how to tame Jessica's wayward African booty

Miskeen, may Allaah make it easy for you. Ameen. You did make me smile when you mentioned your salsa lessons loool. What Somali grown up man takes salsa classes:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts