Mosthated gets caught lying on a sister, gets ratioed

World

VIP
I feel like in the past, these mentally sick men would probably have went to Syria to join ISIS or Al Qaeda or something. But since that avenue isn't open anymore, they became incels instead. Might be a bit of a reach, but there has to be some sort of link between people attracted to terrorist groups and people attracted to incel ideology, because I've never seen a secular incel.

I hope so, I caught one propping up Oromo women which made me suspicious.

View attachment 324303

View attachment 324304

But there are men on this forum who are Somalis that prop up those women too, so idk. To me it's all rubbish, but I feel bad for young Somali girls who feel like their counterparts don't like or value them, and in fact hate them and want to see them hurt.
Wallahi that Oromo girl that props up these incels that insult Somali women disgust me, such a pickme

Somali incels does not only exist in social media! I was on a dating site like 2 years ago I got a message from a Somali boy with his face showing saying that Iโ€™m a โ€œXalimoโ€. Around the same time I made my phone number public and I have a traditional Somali name. In Sweden you can just search up any name and the address and phone number is available. You couldnโ€™t imagine how many messages I got from incels it was ridiculous. One of sent me messages about โ€œboofisโ€ I still donโ€™t know what that means. You can just feel he was frustrated with women. One if them went to my WhatsApp with a classic incel picture (attractive light skinned Somali dude).

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
Does anyone have a screenshot of this tweet. It is deleted. I wanna see!!!
I donโ€™t have a screen shot but he said something along the lines of โ€œthe only demographic to go clubbing with a hijab onโ€

I feel like in the past, these mentally sick men would probably have went to Syria to join ISIS or Al Qaeda or something. But since that avenue isn't open anymore, they became incels instead. Might be a bit of a reach, but there has to be some sort of link between people attracted to terrorist groups and people attracted to incel ideology, because I've never seen a secular incel.

This is spot on!!! The extremist ideology + sick enjoyment to watch people suffer. If they were cadan they would be white supremacists or those trigger happy sadist guys who join the military during the Iraq war. Kyle Rittenhouse is a contemporary version of this (just dumber).

I found the original tweet but that incel loser mosthated limited the replies. He definitely got attacked. Can anyone link me to tweets destroying him? I wanna laugh.

I found the original tweet but that incel loser mosthated limited the replies. He definitely got attacked. Can anyone link me to tweets destroying him? I wanna laugh.
last time i saw the original women getting slandered and told him she was literally at a restaurant bathroom had 22k likes lmao

Theres nothing positive about being secular

Theres too many accounts posting this type of material, these people are definitely in cahoots and coordinate their tweets. Unless there is a mass exposure these guys are going to continue.

Trending

Latest posts