Mosthated gets caught lying on a sister, gets ratioed

Zvbear is another one too.. Somali men are failing victim to yt worship just like AA & their other fellow mathow brethern but it’s rarely talked about
Zvbear created a private space with 20k followers dedicated to uplifting yt women

A lot of them got indoctrinated though Kevin Samuels, Tony Sotomayor, and Fresh and Fit. This is radicalization 101. They see everything in that lens. Zvbear is actually useless. I hope cadaan men put him in his place. I was hoping that Taylor Swift business would get him offline permanently.

> Being an Internet troll.

> Writing paragraphs/spazzing out about an Internet troll.

One is infinitely more pathetic than the other.

This is such a tired topic. Allow it to die. I came here to learn new things. Don’t wanna see this low quality shit again.

> Enters thread and exits when the topic doesn't interest them

> Enters thread then complains they are tired of the kind of thread they just entered but still commented in

One is definitely pathetic. No one forced your eyeballs here.

I wanted to find out some information about him but I’m too scared to go on his Twitter he’s always putting Somali women down :stressed:
Wallahi all we need to do is pay one of the swifties and get in contact with them . I have some money saved up that I’m willing to reduce to expose this

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
@suheyyma on tiktok
I saw the video she had a her personal stuff and u can tell she apart of a somali family. She most likely is clueless/negligent to harm shes causing. 500k views on tiktok and every comment on there from Mathows, YT's, Ethiopians, everyone was just hating for no reason. They were running from a conflict like srs.

I need people to stop saying they act like madow men. NO! They act like a scorned madow woman that is jealous of the desirability their men have. That is why he and others are dedicating their time and going above and beyond to give somali women a bad reputation and not be seen as beautiful by others. Thats why they get pissed of when someone compliments them and when beautiful somali women posts them selves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
Spent a few minutes going down a rabbit hole through that incels account, found he liked this:

This guy posted this on Eid wtf. Such sick people.

Trending

Latest posts